Terre Brune Farm House Wine Tours and Cooking ClassesPlease, note! This tour guide offer has expired. For similar tour guide offers currently available search here.
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Season: April - September
Languages: English, Italian
Minimum Cost: 250 Euro (EUR) Per person
Maximum Cost: 300 Euro (EUR) Per person
The tour is particularly suitable for wine and archaeology lovers, yes, because you'll enjoy not only the esteemed wines produced by one of the most prestigious wineries of the Montecucco Doc, but also discuss the important ritual meaning of wine in the luxurious banquets of the rich Etruscan and Roman senators who implemented in these lands the first wineries of the Region, exporting their wines throughout the Mediterranean sea.
As well as visiting the ruins of two amazing archaeological sites: the Etruscan and Roman city of the ancient Vulci and Cosa. Enjoy the traditional flavours of this Region in a comfortable and hospitable environment of a typical structure of Maremma.
- All entrance fees to archaeological sites and museums
- The tour guides archaeologists for two days
- Entrance at Saturnia Pool Park spa
- One lunch (plus wine) at Casale dell'Osteria, one dinner (plus wine) and overnight plus breakfast at Terre Brune Farm House
- Wine tasting and guided tour at Colle Massari winery.