Osaka Personal Guided Tour by Ikuko Katohoffered by supplier M21192 (read about supplier)
Group Size: 2 - 15 people
Season: January - December
Languages: English, French, Japanese
Minimum Cost: 25000 Japanese Yen (JPY) Per group
Maximum Cost: 30000 Japanese Yen (JPY) Per group
- South Osaka+East Nara course: Osaka Castle, Kuromon Market, Tenoji area, Taima Temple, national tresure in Nara, with a nice strole in countryside.
The visit to temples and shrines are to appreciate their unique buildings, their beautiful gardens, and to feel their long history. Most of them are world heritage sites or national treasures.
Any tour can be partly changed according to your interest or weather. If it is a fine day, I would like to take you up to the hill by cable car to have great view of Osaka city. One day tour is for 8-10 hours. Half-day tour is also available. The prices are 25,000 yen to 30,000 yen.
If you prefer the same guide during the tour in Japan, I will guide you in Tokyo, Nikko, Kamakura, Hakone, Nagoya, Shirakawa Village, Takayama, Kanazawa, Mt.Koya, Mt. Hiei, Mt Yoshino, Kobe, Himeji ,Okayama, Kurashiki, Hiroshima, Matsuyama, and Tokushima. If you are going to other remort areas where I have never guided, I will work as interpreter at a lower price.
- Your transportation expenses or admissions, because it depends on the number of temples, gardens, museums, or castles you will visit.
- The average entrance fee is 500 yen.
- As to transportation service, in Osaka, One-Day Pass for local bus and subway is 800 yen, in Kyoto One-Day Pass for bus and subway is 1,200 yen, and 500 yen only for bus.
- From Osaka to Kyoto, it is 340 to 540 yen; Osaka to Nara is 540 yen.
- Since each city is small, taxi does not cost much.
- Lunch is from 1,000 yen.
- As to hotels, I cannot recommend specific ones, but I can offer information.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2012
I was born and brought up in Osaka, Japan. I lived in Tokyo for seven years when I was working in the fashion industry in my twenties. I obtained the interpreter guide government licence in English in 2003,in French in 2012. Honestly, the most interesting thing as young woman was how to make me look prettier. And...