Kyoto Private Guided Tour by Ikuko Katohoffered by supplier M21192 (read about supplier)
Group Size: 2 - 10 people
Season: January - December
Languages: English, French, Japanese
Minimum Cost: 18000 Japanese Yen (JPY) Per group
Maximum Cost: 30000 Japanese Yen (JPY) Per group
- North Kyoto: Golden Pavilion, Ryoanji Temple or Daitokuji Temple, Kamigamo Shinto Shrine, Silver Pavilion, with a nice stroll in the calm north area or along the Philosophers`Path.
- West Kyoto: Golden Pavilion, Ryoanji Temple, Tenryuji Temple, Bamboo Groves, Gioji Temple, witn a nice stroll in the elegant Sagano area.
- South Kyoto: Kiyomizu Temple, SanjuSangen-do, Fushimi-Inari Shrine or Uji-Byodo-In Temple, with a nice atroll in Fushimi sake district or Uji area.
The visit to temples and shrines are to appreciate their unique buildings, their beautiful gardens, and to feel their long history. Most of them are world heritage sites or national treasures.
Any tour can be partly changed according to your interest or weather. If it is a fine day, I would like to take you up to the hill by cable car to have great view of Kyoto city. One day tour is for 8-10 hours. Half-day tour is also available. The prices are 25,000 yen to 30,000 yen.
If you prefer the same guide during the tour in Japan, I will guide you in Tokyo, Nikko, Kamakura, Hakone, Nagoya, Shirakawa Village, Takayama, Kanazawa, Mt.Koya, Mt. Hiei, Mt Yoshino, Kobe, Himeji, Okayama, Kurashiki, Hiroshima, Matsuyama, and Tokushima. If you are going to other remort areas where I have never guided, I will work as interpreter at a lower price.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Transportation expenses, or meals
- One-day pass for local bus and subway 800 yen (500 yen on weekend) in Osaka, 1200 yen in Kyoto
- One-day pass only for bus is 500 yen in Kyoto
- From Osaka to Kyoto, it is 390 to 540 yen
- From Osaka to Nara, 540 yen
- Lunch is from 1,000 yen.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2012
I was born and brought up in Osaka, Japan. I lived in Tokyo for seven years when I was working in the fashion industry in my twenties. I obtained the interpreter guide government licence in English in 2003,in French in 2012. Honestly, the most interesting thing as young woman was how to make me look prettier. And...