Mt. Fuji, the highest peak in Japan, is 3,776 m (12,388 ft) in height. It has been worshiped and loved by the Japanese people since ancient times for its noble and nearly-perfect conical shape. The volcano has been inactive for over 300 years. We will go up to the 5th Station by bus except the winter season and the early spring. Let's enjoy a breathtaking view of Mt. Fuji!
Itinerary (A): Shinjuku Sta. in Tokyo(bus) - Lake Kawaguchi(ropeway) - Mt. Kachikachi - Lake Kawaguchi(bus) - Oshino Eight Springs(bus) - Shinjuku Sta.
Itinerary (B): Shinjuku Sta. in Tokyo(bus) - Fujisan Sta.(bus) - Mt. Fuji 5th Station(bus) - Fujisan Sta.(bus) - Oshino Eight Springs(bus) - Shinjuku Sta.
- The road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is sometimes closed due to bad weather. In that case, we will drive up to the highest possible point of Mt. Fuji.
- If you would like to take a private car tour, please contact me.
- Day trip to Mt. Fuji & Hakone by private car is also available.
Tour Cost - itinerary A and B
- 1 person : (A)25,000 yen ; (B)27,000 yen
- a group of 2 : (A)14,000 yen ; (B)15,000 yen per person
- a group of 3 : (A)10,000 yen ; (B)11,000 yen per person
- a group of 4 : (A)7,000 yen ; (B)8,000 yen per person
- a group of 5 or more : (A)30,000 yen per group :(B)32,000 yen per group
- Admission, transportation for you and your guide and your lunch are not included in the tour cost. Transportation fee: itinerary - A
- 5,000 yen per person and itinerary
- B - 7,000 yen per person.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Mar 2012
Konnichiwa(Hello)! My name is Sachiko and I am a national certified professional tour guide. I offer you a wide variety of attractive and interesting guided tours in Tokyo and its vicinity by public transportation or by chartered van. From the tourists hot spots to the unique local sites - let me share the stories with...