- "The Godfather", "Law and Order", "Fame", MTV, "When Harry met Sally", "Seinfeld", "N.Y.P.D.", "Blue" and many other shows and movies were and are currently being filmed.
- Custom Tours about Frank Sinatra, Elvis, The Beatles, Johnny Carson, The Ramones, Blondie, David Letterman...
Places of interest:
- Where George Washington gave his farewell address
- Where Richard Nixon confronted Alger Hiss
- The mass immigration of the late 1800’S
- Where Alexander Hamilton and U.S. Grant are entombed
- Where the American Revolutionary War started
- Ground Zero – The site of the 9/11 terrorist attacks
- Where Marilyn Monroe sang “Happy Birthday Mr. President”
- The assassination of John Lennon
- The offices of the White Star Titanic Cruise line
- The original Studio 54
- The Triangle Shirtwaist Fire
- Empire State Building
- South Street Seaport
- United Nations
- Battery Park
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Rockefeller Center
- Times Square
- Greenwich Village
- Little Italy
- Wall Street
- Hells Kitchen
- Lower East Side.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2016
Experience New York City as you’ve never seen it before as we show you the sights, sounds and rhythms of the city that never sleeps with our guided tours of New York City. Explore the unknown treasures and sites that we guarantee no one else will show you. Our principal tour guide, Russell Figaredo, is a lifelong New...