Best of Bratislava with Pavel Šimoveoffered by supplier M15765 (read about supplier)
Group Size: 1 - 45 people
Season: January - December
Languages: English, German, Italian, Swedish
Minimum Cost: 3.66 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Maximum Cost: 105 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Maximum attention to your needs:
They always come first. I only tailor a walk/tour fitting in your time schedule and possibilities during your stay in Bratislava or/and Slovakia completely. I meet you where it suits you and attend to every detail to fulfill your needs and expectations. Don't hesitate to tell me what you are interested in.
Important: College and University Students = 10% discount upon showing Students Identification Card or when accompanied by their teacher/-s.
Best of Bratislava's old town district. Discover and enjoy a careful selection of the most beautiful sights of Bratislava's Old Town district during a pleasant walk through the vivid and fascinating streets and squares of my town. Besides, learn about some most particular information about the everyday life in the capital now. Information on where to do the best shopping are also included. The walk usually starts at your hotel / meeting point on your request. To your comfort there are no steep slopes and no staircases on our way. Wheelchair participants also welcome.
The 1,5-hour-walk includes following highlights:
- A picturesque view of Bratislava Castle
- The coronation church e.g. St. Martin's Cathedral
- The Old Town Hall - a picturesque Gothic-Renaissance building
- The Primate's Palace - a jewel of the neoclassical architecture
- The Franciscan church and monastery - dating back to 1297
- The Royal Chamber and the Noble Parliament - a pearl of Baroque era
- The Academia Istropolitana - the 1st university from the 15th century
- The town walls - impressive defensive construction from the 14th century
- The medieval Main Square - the market square for centuries
- A short walk along the Jewish quarter - called 2nd Jerusalem in the 19th century
- The Slovak National Theatre - Opera House - an enchanting Neo-Renaissance building
- The St. Michael's Gate - a beautiful combination of Renaissance and Baroque architecture
- The Pallfy Palace - 6-year-old Mozart played the piano there
... and plenty of interesting stories about the past and present from a history lover and actual town insider. An experience you will enjoy thoroughly!
Number of participants / Price per person in USD and 1,5 hrs tour :
- 1 participant / 105 USD per person
- 2 participants / 53 USD per person
- 3 participants / 35 USD per person
- 4 participants / 27 USD per person
- 5 participants / 21 USD per person
- 6 participants / 18 USD per person
- 7 participants / 15 USD per person
- 8 participants / 14 USD per person
- 9 participants / 12 USD per person
- 10 participants / 11 USD per person
Group of 11 till 30 participants: USD 110.00
- 11 participants / 10.00 USD per person
- 30 participants / only 3.66 USD per person
Group of 31 and more participants: USD 125.00. Payment in Euro also accepted.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2007
Your Bratislava guide Pavel Šimove, M.A., is looking forward to offering you: Maximum attention to your needs: They always come first. I only tailor a walk/tour fitting in your time schedule and possibilities during your stay in Bratislava or/and Slovakia completely. I meet you where it suits you and attend to...