Guided Tour in Bratislava with Jan Nankooffered by supplier M15810 (read about supplier)
Group Size: 1 - 45 people
Season: January - December
Languages: English, German, Italian, Russian
Minimum Cost: 70 US Dollar (USD) Per person
Maximum Cost: 240 US Dollar (USD) Per person
- Panoramic drive: City Wall-Presidential Palace-Seat of the Government-Sport Centre - Industrial Centre - Slavin Hill – The House of Parliament – Castle;
- Castle of Bratislava: There are fascinating constructions and buildings with many historic figures. Here is your opportunity to view the Old Town of Bratislava from the top. Given commentary will describe to you all the historic and interesting places you will pass on during your journey through the Old Town;
- The Old Town: You will see the St.Martin's Cathedral, - Academia Istropolitana, - Michael's Gate, - Presidential Palace, - Primatial /Archbishop's/ Palace,- Old Town Hall, - Main Square, as well as the National Theatre (Opera House), – Concert Hall (Slovak Philharmony), - up to river Danube quay.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Rented coach/car drive costs are not included.
- Extra paid admission fee.
- The price vary according to the number of people, the chosen itinerary and time.
- 90 minutes: USD 70.-/person - USD 100.-/group
- 180 minutes: USD 80.-/person - USD 130.-/group
- Half day: USD 100.-/person - USD 180.-/group
- Full day: USD 160.-/person - USD 240.-/group
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
I am a personal tour guide from Bratislava. I speak English, German, Italian, Polish, Russian. Unequaled experience - I provide visitors (groups or individuals) with tour guide services for many years – I am experienced in satisfying clients with higher class of tourist guide services, indeed. Value - My tours...