I can provide the guide service and arrange car rental service for you. You can make the itinerary by yourself. If you don't know which places to visit, I can suggest the itinerary below. It is just a reference. You can change it according to your interest and time.
Day 1: Visit the Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, Acrobatic.
Day 2: Visit the Great Wall, Ming tomb.
Day 3: Visit The Temple of Heaven, The Lama Temple, take Hutong tour by pedicab in old city of Beijing.
Regarding the transportation, I will arrange vehicle according to the number of travelers:
- 1 to 3 tourists group, car
- 4 to 10 tourists group, van.
- over 10 tourists group, mini-bus
The vehicle and driver are both licensed and belong to the car company. The vehicle is clean and comfortable. The driver is experienced with good skill.
- Meeting you at your hotel lobby in the morning to start the tour
- Showing you around, explaining everything to you and translating for you
- Giving introduction of scenic spots in detail
- Taking you back to the hotel after one day 's trip
- Arranging something for you such as itinerary, transportation tools, hotel, tickets reservation and anything else you request.
I can also provide only guide service that doesn't include transportation. The prominent feature of my private guide service:
- The itinerary is flexible. You can make the itinerary by yourself.I just help you to visit all of them. If you don't know which places to visit, I can suggest an itinerary .You can change it according to your interest and time.
- The time is flexible. Each day's service last at least 8 hours (maybe 9 hours,10 hours or even more ). you can decide the starting time in the morning. then visiting scenic spot quickly or slowly is also up to you.
- You don't need pay in advance. You can pay in the end of each day . you also can pay in the end of the whole tour.
- You will take a private tour. Except the tourists you mentioned in the booking email,there are not any other tourists in your group.
- I will assist you to use public transport. The price just include guide service so I will assist you to take public transport such as taxi, subway or bus which is very cheap. (but please note, if you want to hire a private car, I also can provide that for you with additional price )
The main sightseeing and entertainment sights are:
- The Forbidden City,
- The Tian'an Men Square
- The Great Wall
- The Summer Palace
- The Temple of Heaven
- The Ming Tombs
- The Hutong and Courtyard
- The Acrobatic Performance
- The kungfu Performance
- The Peking Opera
- The Lama Temple
- The Panda House of Beijing Zoo
- The Tea ceremony
- The Chinese Style Massage
- The Jingshan Park
- The Beihai Park
- And so on.
In addition, I will also bring you to good local restaurants according to your interest. If you want me eat with you, you need to pay my meals. If not, you don't need.
If you want to know how my previous customers think of me, you can click "view this supplier profile" (in the top of this page), then in next page, pls click "reviews". Please feel free to send your inquiry to me.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
The guide service includes:
- meeting you at airport and taking you to the hotel, then each tour day, meeting you at your hotel lobby in the morning to start the travel.
- showing you around, explaining everything to you and translating for you.
- giving introduction of scenic spots in detail.
- taking you back to the hotel after one day 's trip.
- arranging something for you such as itinerary, transportation tools, hotel, tickets reservation and anything else you want.
The price just includes guide service. It doesn't include transportation, meals, entrance fee and so on.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Dec 2006
Hello,everyone, thank you for visiting my profile. I am Jack Won, a professional ,licensed tour guide in Beijing. I have been working in Beijing inbound tourism since 2005. So I know Beijing very well and know how to provide western standard service. I enjoy my job, tour guide very much. Because I would like to...