Private Tour in St. Petersburg with Nikolai Myliuev, Russiaoffered by supplier M05294 (read about supplier)
Group Size: 1 - 3 people
Destination: St. Petersburg
Season: January - December
Languages: English, Russian, Spanish
Minimum Cost: 25 US Dollar (USD) Per hour
Maximum Cost: 30 US Dollar (USD) Per hour
- The Palace Square - The Alexander Column is the heart of St. Petersburg and the city's main square - enclosed by Rastrelli's beautiful Baroque Winter Palace, Rossi's imposing General Staff Building and the historical home of the Russian Navy - the Admiralty, and centered on the impressive, 155 foot-tall Alexander Column. Palace Square has played a unique role in Russian history. Before the Revolution the square was the setting for colourful military parades, often led by the tsar on horseback.
- Peter and Paul Fortress - The founding of the Peter and Paul Fortress on 27 May 1703, on the orders of Peter the Great is considered to mark the founding of the city. It was first built in wood and was later replaced, section by section, in stone by Domenico Trezinni. Its history is a gruesome one, since hundreds of forced labourers died while building the fortress and its bastions were later used to guard and torture many political prisoners, including Peter's own son Alexis. The cells where prisoners were once kept are open to the public, alongside the magnificent cathedral which houses the tombs of the Romanovs.
- St. Isaac's Cathedral - Fully restored inside and out, St. Isaac's is one of the world's largest and most ornate cathedrals, its interiors adorned with gold trim, mosaics and paintings. Designed by Auguste de Montferrand in 1818 the church was named in tribute to Peter the Great who was born on the day of St. Isaac of Dalmatia.
Gay places to visit:
- Club Cabaret - Don't wait too long to visit Cabaret, the best(?) gay place in town, as soon the former Soviet Palace of Culture where it is situated will be demolished for new Mariinsky theatre. After midnight a colourful transvestite show starts, but before and after the performing drag queens you can dance, dance, dance. We did not enter the dark room, next to the women's toilet (third floor), but we know from stories that it can be pretty thrilling there.
- Club Central Station
- Bar Blue Oyster
- Gay club - "The Club"
- Traditional Russian bath - Moskovsky 55 (2nd floor to the right)
- The Coachmen's Bathhouse - Yamskie bani. Regular bathhouse, but every Wednesday and Friday many gay men come here and have fun in sweat room with birchen brooms. Some of them go to the back staircase and do something there.
- Gay Beach - is the part of nudist's beach on the Gulf of Finland. The beach is situated near the town Sestroretsk
My personally guided tours are reasonably priced. I can show you many interesting places and you will come away pleased that you visited my glorious city!
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
My tours are reasonably priced. I can show you many interesting place.
- Walking tours - seeing sights.
- Guiding by car Boris.
- Visa support, transfer from airport to the hotel and back.
- Day tours include visiting museums, palaces, churches, shopping etc.
- Night tours include taking a boat trip on rivers and canals, visiting gay bars, clubs, discos and saunas.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2005
My name is Nikolai. I provide private guided tours in the most beautiful city in Russia - St. Petersburg. All the main sights of St. Petersburg and it's suburbs can be seen with my help! Special program for gay or friendly gay people! You can enjoy Gay life of St. Petersburg during "night-club" tours! I...