Seville and Cordoba Tour Guideoffered by supplier M15803 (read about supplier)
Group Size: 1 - 10 people
Season: January - December
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Minimum Cost: 125 Euro (EUR) Per group
Maximum Cost: 900 Euro (EUR) Per group
Option 1: Excursion to Cordoba.
Delve into this bewitching heritage at the Alcázar and the ancient Moorish mosque. Then, explore the captivating Jewish quarter before enjoying some independent time for lunch or shopping. The first stop is at the Alcázar. Amble around the lush, expansive gardens and unwind within this tranquil space hidden in the heart of Cordoba. Stroll among waterfalls and ponds, inhale fragrant orange groves and flowers, and relax under shady trees. Then venture inside to admire decorative mosaics and grandiose rooms. Continue on to the Old Mosque that also houses a Catholic cathedral. Weave around endless columns and rest in the cool interior of the cathedral. Then visit the captivating Jewish quarter, including the old market and the Old Synagogue. Linger at craft shops and sun-drenched terraces before enjoying some free time for lunch or independent shopping.
- Available: Tues. and Thurs.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Departure time and location: Approx. 8 AM; the reception desk of most hotels in central Seville
- Return time and location: Approx. 5 PM; central Seville hotels
Note: You are required to telephone us at least 24 hours before your scheduled tour date to finalise departure details. Commentary from your guide is in English and Spanish. Commentary in German, French, and Italian is available upon request. This tour does not operate on Christmas Day or New Year's Day. Children age 3 and younger participate for free.
Option 2: Sevilla Guided Tours.
Begin at the fortified Royal Palace, the Alcázar. View decorative tiles, note the evolving architectural styles, and learn how each monarch embellished this opulent palace. Enjoy shady relief offered in the ornate gardens and sense Seville's history unfold throughout this majestic complex. Continue on to the old Jewish quarter, Santa Cruz, and plot your way through the labyrinth of tiny alleys. Finally, venture into the cool confines of Seville's historic cathedral. Here you will marvel at its huge alter, its collection of art work, and also view the tomb of Christopher Columbus.
Option 3: Basic Walking Tour of Seville.
As you stroll, your guide will highlight Seville's wealth of architectural and artistic treasures. Make the most of your stay in Seville with this 90-minute orientation tour. Each tour operates with a maximum group of 10, meaning you get the most information from your guide. Pass through the shopping district of Sierpes as well as the narrow streets of Santa Cruz (the old Jewish district).
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 1 - 1/2 hours
- Departure time and location: 10 AM or 2 PM; Tourist Information Office - Return time and location: 11:30 AM or 3:30 PM; Seville city centre.
Option 4: Seville Walking Tour with Cathedral Visit.
Stroll along narrow cobbled streets, stop in squares dappled with sunlight and visit Seville's cathedral—the world's largest Gothic cathedral. Your professional guide's depth of local knowledge guarantees to reveal the best of Seville. This small group tour leads you through the historic Santa Cruz district to the city's cathedral. Seville's 15th-century cathedral, built on the site of a mosque, is the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. Venture to the top of the cathedral's tower to experience stunning views across the entire city.
- Available: Daily
- Duration: 2 1/2 hours
- Departure time and location: 2 PM; Tourist Information Office
- Return time and location: 4:30 PM; Seville city centre
- Note: Each tour operates with a maximum of ten participants. Commentary from your guide is in English and Spanish. Commentary in German, French, and Italian is available upon request. This tour does not operate on Christmas Day or New Year's Day. Children age 11 and younger participate for free.
Option 5: Tour of Seville and its Art.
Visit the 17th-century Charity Hospital to celebrate the work of Murillo, Valdés Leal, and Pedro Roldán. Then visit the Fine Arts Museum to peruse collections of Sevillian art throughout the ages. Begin this small group, informative tour with a visit to Seville's Charity Hospital. As well as the work of Murillo, Valdés Leal, and Pedro Roldán, you will delve into the life and work of Don Juan Mañara, reputed to be Spain's first don Juan. Then, stop at the Fine Arts Museum to browse a wealth of Sevillian art, dating from the Gothic era to the modern-day. There is also the chance to explore an extensive collection of baroque paintings.
- Available: Tues.–Sun.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Departure time: Tues.–Sat.: 2 PM; Sun.: 10 AM
- Departure location: The Golden Tower (Torre del Oro)
- Return time: Tues.–Sat.: 5 PM; Sun.: 1 PM
- Return location: Seville city centre.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Guided tour of Cordoba
- Admission to the Alcázar
- Admission to Old Mosque
- Admission to Old Synagogue
- Courtesy hotel pick-up and drop-up from central Seville hotels
- Roundtrip transportation via bus
- Commentary in English and Spanish
- Guided walking tour of Seville's monuments (Alcazar and Cathedral)
- Guided walking tour of Seville
- Admission to the cathedral
- A local, professional guide
- Small group guided tour of Seville's history of art
- Admission to the Charity Hospital
- Admission to the Fine Arts Museum.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Feb 2007
We are your company in Seville certified by the Ministry of Tourism from of Spain. All our guides are certified and licensed providing guiding services in English, Spanish, French and other languages. We offer private and semi-private tour in Seville. We have a great range of tour to let you know quite more about our...