- City of David: See the place where everything began 4000 years ago. An amazing over and below ground archaeology.
- Temple Mount: walk in the same street pilgrims did 2000 years ago and see the remains of the "biggest project man ever made". Roam through today's temple mount and observe the beautiful mosques.
- Wailing Wall: See people of all kinds pray at this site day and night, all year round. Top it with an underground visit to the Western Wall Tunnels.
- Mount of Olives: A spiritual journey taking the route of the Procession of the Palms from Bethany via Mount of Olives to Temple Mount.
- Gethsemane: The stations during the last night of his life – the last supper (Cenacle), the agony and betrayal (Gethsemane), the trial before Caiphas (St. Peter in Galicantu).
About This Supplier
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend