- City of David: See the place where everything began 4000 years ago. An amazing over and below ground archaeology.
- Temple Mount: walk in the same street pilgrims did 2000 years ago and see the remains of the "biggest project man ever made". Roam through today's temple mount and observe the beautiful mosques.
- Wailing Wall: See people of all kinds pray at this site day and night, all year round. Top it with an underground visit to the Western Wall Tunnels.
- Mount of Olives: A spiritual journey taking the route of the Procession of the Palms from Bethany via Mount of Olives to Temple Mount.
- Gethsemane: The stations during the last night of his life – the last supper (Cenacle), the agony and betrayal (Gethsemane), the trial before Caiphas (St. Peter in Galicantu).
Notes: 400$ for a full walking tour day or guiding in your vehicle. 570$ per day including a tourism vehicle (6 seater) and $750 for a 10 seater. Price includes guiding, vehicle, gas, overmilage (for 2 consecutive days and more) and no limitation of working hours. Note that in Jerusalem most of the tours are walking tours near the old city and there is no need for a vehicle.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2006
I was born in Israel in 1947 to immigrant parents from Germany and Canada. As a nature lover, I graduated Tel Aviv University in various fields of life sciences. I am a retired Chief superintendent (Leut. Colonel) from the Israel National Police. I am a licensed tour guide by the Ministry of Tourism since 1983, after...