Option 1: Carthage Tunis.
This is a 1/2 day tour, in which you will see the best of Carthage, and the Medina Of Tunis. I offer my services as a local guide in Tunisia. I have been working as a free lance guide for Europeans in Tunisia since 1990. Through the various tours and excursions that I have made in the country I have acquired an important experience, but I have also been able to know the rich natural and historical sites of the country. Traveling with individuals who wish to live the authentic culture of the country makes a holiday a unique experience and something fascinating.
Option 2: The Best of Tunis Tour Guide.
- Carthage: Visiting Carthage is an exceptional occasion. Although little has remained of the old city; it has historical value and reflects the glorious and rich history of the city of Hannibal and St. Augustin.
visits of the following sites: ancient harbours, Roman villas and Byrsa hill with a superb panoramic view of Tunis bay.
- Sid Bousaid: Situated right next to Carthage, this is a white and blue painted village, home of many Tunisian and European artists. Walk away in the paved alleys which offer beautiful perspectives on the sea, to enjoy the charm of Sidi Bou Saïd, famous for the intense blue of its doors and the spotless white of houses.
- The Medina: It is the oldest part of Tunis, situated at the heart of the city; it makes an entire city within the city. Visit of the big mosque, Koranic schools, a bazaar to attend an exposition of native Berber rugs.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Guide/driver service
- Car rent
- Tickets for museums and historical sites
- Photo/video tickets.
- Air fare to/back from Tunis
- Price depends on group size
- Guide will do all reservations necessary for tour.
- Cruise ship customers: Pick up point outside of dock as I am not allowed to get inside of port(10 min walk). Plan will be provided
- You can book your departure hotel and I can help you to do so.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Apr 2008
Hello! My name is Mouelhi Ali and I am a Private Travel Guide. I graduated at the Ecole Superieure in Tunis. I have a guide license from the National Office of Tourism in Tunisia. I speak English, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese fluently. I offer my services as a local guide in Tunisia. I have been working as a...