Intensive Italian Courses in Italyoffered by supplier M05950 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 90
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 335 Euro (EUR) per person
Max Price: 1750 Euro (EUR) per person
Italian courses “B” and “D” Course “B” is of 6 hours per day, course “D” of 8 hours per day. The lessons in the morning (9 am – 1 pm) emphasize on grammar and language structure, while the hours in the afternoon concentrate on the practical use of the language.
Italian courses “C” and “E” 6 respectively 8 hours of Italian per day, including lunch with the teacher at the restaurant*. The lessons continue without interruption with two different teachers and allow the student undiluted exposure to the Italian language inside and out of the school. These courses are indicated especially to whom already knows some Italian.
Italian course “F” Evening course of 5 hours Italian a day, including dinner with the teacher at the restaurant*. Course “F” has been structured for those who wish to take advantage of the day time hours for business or sightseeing.
All our Italian courses are offered all year round (for one-to-one courses also during Christmas and Easter vacations). On request, the courses can be scheduled also during the weekend and holidays in order to take full advantage of the time at your disposal. For people who have time only during a weekend, we offer the special weekend crash courses.
The Italian language courses include also free weekly tours with a professor of art history to the museums and churches of Florence.
Characteristics of our Italian language courses:
- Rapid and thorough assessment of the student's needs
- Course programs tailored to those needs (one-to-one courses)
- Assurance of a productive instruction environment
- Flexible schedules (one-to-one courses)
- Reduction of amount of time required in order to learn/improve in the language
- Exclusive attention of qualified and specialized teachers
- Italian for various professional fields and their specific terminology - business courses (one-to-one courses).
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Prices per week:
- Course "A" 770 Euro
- Course "B" 1080 Euro
- Course "C" including lunch 1490 Euro
- Course "D" 1340 Euro
- Course "E" including lunch 1750 Euro
- Course "F" including dinner 1445 Euro.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2005
The most reputable school for foreigners which exclusively holds personalized, full immersion courses of Italian language, Cooking, Art history, Drawing and Painting, for professionals and students. Founded on 1985 and officially recognized by the Italian Ministry for Education, the school serves the leading...