Cusco is situated at 3400 meter above sea level, surrounded by mountains and valleys. It has a population of 300,000 inhabitants - most of them indigenous - and has much beauty to offer: the panorama of the Andes, famous Inca ruins and the magical town of Machu Picchu.
The standard program include four hours of either private or group instruction per day. The teachers co-ordinate the program to ensure that the grammar themes are further developed in the conversation classes. The conversation teachers are rotated weekly in order to give students the maximum exposure of varieties of spoken Spanish.
Note: You can choose between two different options of accommodation within the city of Cusco: local guest families (two categories), and our Student House, which is located in the same building as the school.
- Enrollment fee 38 USD
- Change fee 38 USD
- Volunteer/internship fee 95 USD.
- Enrollment fee. Not included in the course prices. If you combine 2 different courses you will pay the enrollment fee only once
- Change fee. Administration costs for each change in your reservation after arrival
- Volunteer/internship fee. Part of this money will be used to donate to the project. Included in the volunteer program prices.
All our teachers are native speakers and professionals who are committed to giving students the richest possible experience of Peruvian culture and customs. Our course is known for its interactive, communicative and personal teaching methods. Standard group or individual programs include four hours of instruction per day from Monday to Friday. The complementary cultural courses (freely included in all programs) are an excellent complement of the course since they are a great way of improving your Spanish in activities all directed towards learning in a dynamic environment where you will learn about Latin American and Peruvian culture.
All our Spanish courses include:
- Development of listening, writing and reading comprehension
- Exercises to extend vocabulary and improve pronunciation
- Study of grammar (theory and practice)
- Guided conversation, role playing and debates.
We work with four levels fixing the goals for each based on our experience and in accordance with the curriculum of the Instituto Cervantes and the equivalents of the Council of Europe: beginners, intermediate, advanced and superior.
- Guided tour of the city
- Free daily student activities:
* Salsa class
* Cooking class
* Lectures on Peruvian history and culture
* Latin American cinema.
Our own Latin America-oriented text books form the basis of the course, in combination with other materials (e.g. newspapers, songs, literature, cassettes, videos, grammar exercises etc.) including the use of overhead projectors, videos, and other audio-visual materials, free unlimited Internet connection. However, our materials have a support function only. Large part of the study material are practical activities and exercises through which the students will learn to understand and speak Spanish quickly. Visits to typical locations (the market, a school or a hospital) may be arranged for.
- Group course, 20 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 119 USD
- Individual course, 20 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 197 USD
- Best of both plus 5, 30 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 185 USD
- Best of both plus 10, 30 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 240 USD
- Individual (per session), min. 2 sessions, starting any Monday - 12.5 USD.
- Free airport pickup (Cusco)
- Use of study materials
- Welcome dinner
- Farewell gathering
- 24-hour emergency phone number with English speaking staff
- Reception of phone calls
- Faxes and mail.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
M17546 offers the enthusiasm of a relatively young agency, with the experience of our capable and professional staff. With our own offices in Cusco (Peru) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Netherlands, we have been arranging every imaginable excursion and tour in South America, as well as Spanish Courses and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend