Our Spanish School offers the exceptional opportunity to follow the Spanish Program at three different locations, each highlighting a different aspect of Peruvian culture: the beautiful city of Cusco, the rainforest of Manu and the picturesque village of Urubamba, at 15 minutes walking from the main square and the market, in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Due to the lower altitude (2800 meters) the climate here is warmer than in Cusco. Here you can explore Peru as it is and feel like you are truly immersed in the culture.
We recommend: Participants in our Sacred Valley program have spoken so highly of this location that we strongly recommend all students follow part of their program in the Sacred Valley. The Sacred Valley program gives endless opportunities to combine excursions with the Spanish program and students enjoy the tranquillity and the intimacy of traditional Peruvian life, away from the hassles of the tourism center of Cusco.
Urubamba is a small, quiet village in the Sacred Valley, about 40 km from Cusco (a 40 minute bus drive). Accommodation is provided in spacious single, double or triple bedrooms with private toilets and showers with hot water. We will arrange transport for teachers and students from Cusco to Urubamba every Sunday, the program runs till Saturday. All meals are included in the program as well as student activities and excursions/walks.
The Sacred Valley Spanish Program maintains the high level of instruction, since all our teachers rotate between the locations. In Urubamba, the teachers live with the students in the residence, offering the students many opportunities to practice Spanish. The lessons will take place in either the morning or in the late afternoon, allowing time for the multitude of opportunities for exploring the Valley, either walking, cycling or horseback riding. In addition to the two guided hikes during the week in the Sacred Valley which are included in the program, there are many walks for the independent adventurer.
- Plenty of students activities.
The school building is divided into a sleeping and a study/teaching area and has a lovely, sunny garden with fruit trees. The building is in Urubamba, surrounded by snow peaked mountains and typical houses. There is a large common room with a fireplace.
- Enrollment fee 38 USD
- Change fee 38 USD
- Volunteer/internship fee 98 USD.
- Enrollment fee. Not included in the course prices. If you combine 2 different courses you will pay the enrollment fee only once
- Change fee. Administration costs for each change in your reservation after arrival
- Volunteer/internship fee. Part of this money will be used to donate to the project. Included in the volunteer program prices.
- Group course, 20 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 119 USD
- Individual course, 20 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 197 USD
- Best of both plus 5, 30 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 185 USD
- Best of both plus 10, 30 sessions/week, starting any Monday - 240 USD
- Individual (per session), min. 2 sessions, starting any Monday - 12.5 USD.
About This Supplier
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
M17546 offers the enthusiasm of a relatively young agency, with the experience of our capable and professional staff. With our own offices in Cusco (Peru) and Buenos Aires (Argentina) and the Netherlands, we have been arranging every imaginable excursion and tour in South America, as well as Spanish Courses and...
View this supplier profile | Submit your review
Also see Vacation Schools in:
Email it to a friend:
Click here to email this vacation to a friend