Learn Spanish and Rock Climbing in Granada, Spainoffered by supplier M08814 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 - 8 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 50
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 390 Euro (EUR) per person
Max Price: 710 Euro (EUR) per person
Situated at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains, Granada is surrounded by pristine limestone, equipped with more quality sport climbing than you can imagine. Thanks to the reliable and sunny weather, there are great climbing possibilities throughout the year.
The principal area of Los Cahorros is a mere 20 minutes walk from the village of Monachil (5 km outside of Granada). Elsewhere, the crags of Alfacar, Loja, Diezma, Los Vados and the legendary El Chorro in Malaga are within easy reach by car.
Conditions: Spanish classes are held from Monday to Friday, the school being closed on Saturdays and Sundays. The level groups have a maximum of 8 students. The minimum age of students is 15 years; students younger than 18 years need written authorization from their parents.
Starting dates for all levels of Spanish and rock climbing: every Monday
There are no Spanish classes on national and local holidays. These classes are not recoverable; except in the case of 1 week courses and Individual Courses.
M08814 has been offering Spanish courses since 1986. Our Spanish school is located in Granada, one of the most fascinating cities in Andalusia, southern Spain. The Spanish courses are held throughout the year. The friendly atmosphere and personal touch in our Spanish classes and the Andalusian charm of Granada will make your language holidays an unforgettable experience. We are accredited by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes and a member of TANDEM International. The school is also a D.E.L.E. examination center.
A Spanish course in Spain: learning a new foreign language also means learning about a different culture and way of life. Every week we offer:
- Conferences concerning present-day topics of interest or Moorish culture.
- Film sessions dedicated to particular Spanish directors.
- Visits to the Arabic bath Hammam Al Andalus.
- Theatre and Flamenco concerts.
- Guided tours to the Alhambra or the old Moorish quarter of the Albaicín.
- Trips to villages in the surrounding area, or to the beach.
- Trekking and horse-riding in the Sierra Nevada.
- Practical cooking courses to learn about Mediterranean cuisine.
- Wine tasting.
- Oliveoil Tours to Nigüelas.
- Salsa Workshops.
- Tapa Tours.
- Guided walking tours in the historical city centre.
The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms, and its beautiful courtyard retains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten minutes away from the city center.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Enrollment fee
- Administration costs
- Spanish course
- Educational material (photocopies and textbooks)
- Rock climbing during 2 afternoons per week
- Certificate of attendance
- Information about Granada
- Free Internet access/WIFI
- Use of library and multimedia room.
- Airport transfer
- Cultural activities in Granada
- Travel insurance.
We offer the following accommodation options:
- Shared flats with Spaniards or other students from the school and with use of kitchen facilities (single / double rooms)
- Host family (single room / breakfast, halfboard or fullboard)
- Student Residence (single room / breakfast, halfboard or fullboard)
- Self catering apartment / Hotel** / Hostel.
Enquirer for further information!
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2001
Our school has been offering Spanish courses for students from all over the world in Granada, Andalusia since 1986. The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms and its beautiful »patio« remains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten...