Learn Spanish and Salsa in Granada, Spainoffered by supplier M08814 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 - 8 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 50
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 300 Euro (EUR) per person
Max Price: 530 Euro (EUR) per person
We offer the Salsa workshop in collaboration with a local dance studio. So you can dance Salsa during your language holiday, meet locals, make new friends and improve your Spanish while going out.
The Salsa lessons are focused on Salsa en Línea and Bachata Sensual. You can dance the Salsa on 1 Los Angeles Style and the Salsa on 2 New York Style. The aim here is that the basic Salsa steps are danced in a line - in contrast to Salsa Cubana, in which couples rotate around themselves. In addition, you will also practice steps and special techniques of Bachata Sensual.
Conditions: Spanish classes are held from Monday to Friday, the school being closed on Saturdays and Sundays. The level groups have a maximum of 8 students. The minimum age of students is 15 years; students younger than 18 years need written authorization from their parents.
Starting dates for all levels of Spanish and Salsa: every Monday
There are no Spanish classes on national and local holidays. These classes are not recoverable; except in the case of 1 week courses and Individual Courses.
The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms, and its beautiful courtyard retains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten minutes away from the city center.
A Spanish course in Spain: learning a new foreign language also means learning about a different culture and way of life. Every week we offer:
- Conferences concerning present-day topics of interest or Moorish culture
- Film sessions dedicated to particular Spanish directors
- Visits to the Arabic bath Hammam Al Andalus
- Theatre and Flamenco concerts
- Guided tours to the Alhambra or the old Moorish quarter of the Albaicín
- Trips to villages in the surrounding area, or to the beach
- Trekking and horse-riding in the Sierra Nevada
- Practical cooking courses to learn about Mediterranean cuisine
- Wine tasting
- Oliveoil Tours to Nigüelas
- Tapa Tours
- Guided walking tours in the historical city centre
- Segway tours in Granada city centre.
We have been offering Spanish courses since 1986. Our Spanish school is located in Granada, one of the most fascinating cities in Andalusia, southern Spain. The Spanish courses are held throughout the year. The friendly atmosphere and personal touch in our Spanish classes and the Andalusian charm of Granada will make your language holidays an unforgettable experience. We are accredited by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes and a member of TANDEM International. The school is also a D.E.L.E. examination center.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Enrollment fee
- Administration costs
- Spanish course
- Educational material (photocopies and textbooks)
- Salsa workshop during 2 evenings per week
- Certificate of attendance
- Information about Granada
- Free Internet access / WIFI
- Use of library and multimedia room.
- Airport transfer
- Cultural activities in Granada
- Travel insurance.
We offer the following accommodation options:
- Shared flats with Spaniards or other students from the school and with use of kitchen facilities (single / double rooms)
- Host family (single room / breakfast, halfboard or fullboard)
- Student Residence (single room / breakfast, halfboard or full board)
- Self catering apartment / Hotel** / Hostel.
Enquire for further information!
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2001
Our school has been offering Spanish courses for students from all over the world in Granada, Andalusia since 1986. The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms and its beautiful »patio« remains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten...