Learn Spanish and Acquaint with Arabic Culture in Spainoffered by supplier M08814 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 - 8 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 50
Course Level: Intermediate
Min Price: 555 Euro (EUR) per person
Max Price: 555 Euro (EUR) per person
In the afternoons you will visit the Alhambra, the old Arabic quarter Albaicín and the Arabic bath. He will complement the guided visits with workshops about Arabic art and cooking.
M08814 has been offering Spanish courses since 1986. Our Spanish school is located in Granada, one of the most fascinating cities in Andalusia, southern Spain. The Spanish courses are held throughout the year. The friendly atmosphere and personal touch in our Spanish classes and the Andalusian charm of Granada will make your language holidays an unforgettable experience. We are accredited by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes and a member of TANDEM International. The school is also a D.E.L.E. examination center.
A Spanish course in Spain: learning a new foreign language also means learning about a different culture and way of life. Every week we also offer:
- Conferences concerning present-day topics of interest.
- Film sessions dedicated to particular Spanish directors.
- Theatre and Flamenco concerts.
- Trips to villages in the surrounding area, or to the beach.
- Trekking and horse-riding in the Sierra Nevada..
- Wine tasting.
- Oliveoil Tours to Nigüelas.
- Salsa Workshops.
- Tapa Tours.
The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms, and its beautiful courtyard retains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten minutes away from the city center.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Enrollment fee
- Administration costs
- Spanish course
- Educational material (photocopies and textbooks)
- Guided visits and workshops regarding the culture o Al-Andalus during 5 afternoons.
- Certificate of attendance
- Information about Granada
- Free Internet access/WIFI
- Use of library and multimedia room
- Airport transfer
- Cultural activities in Granada
- Travel insurance.
We offer the following accommodation options:
- Shared flats with Spaniards or other students from the school and with use of kitchen facilities (single / double rooms)
- Host family (single room / breakfast, halfboard or fullboard)
- Student Residence (single room / breakfast, halfboard or fullboard)
- Self catering apartment / Hotel** / Hostel.
Enquire for further information!
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Oct 2001
Our school has been offering Spanish courses for students from all over the world in Granada, Andalusia since 1986. The school building with its Andalusian style, its friendly classrooms and its beautiful »patio« remains much of the charm and intimacy of a family home. It is situated in a quiet location just ten...