Summer/Winter Campsoffered by supplier M17532 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 - 12 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 1
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 805 US Dollar (USD) per course
Max Price: 2995 US Dollar (USD) per course
This four to eight week program scheduled during Summer or Winter vacation is perfect for students seeking to improve their English conversation skills while learning a Canadian based study program. We can custom design a 1, 2 or 3 month English Program for groups or individuals. Exciting daily Activities supplement classroom lessons.
This is our most popular and busiest time of year. Students usually study for 5 hours per day and then participate in daily activities. We start these camps during school vacations for University and Elementary schools. This is a great time to come to Boracay and experience the beautiful weather and have an adventurous experience.
Teachers are dedicated to helping students succeed, we will make the most of your learning experience in paradise, on one of the worlds top ten beaches.
Students choose Paradise English Because:
- Canadians own, manage and teach at the Institute
- We are on a safe and beautiful world famous premier vacation island. A unique 100% English Environment
- We have the same programs as Canadian schools at reduced prices
- Only English Native Speakers conduct group classes
- Our Classes are small and allow for frequent interaction between students and teachers in and outside of the classroom.
Every Teacher at Paradise English is dedicated to helping students succeed. All of our teachers have taught Elementary students, University students and business professionals in Asia. Only Native English Teachers instruct group classes and are the only English Language Institute in the Philippines that offers 1:1 lessons with Native English Teachers.
There are many adventurous activities on Boracay. Our outdoor activities will let you practice your English with the local people and experience the wonders of Boracay and the Philippines. Activities available are visiting major tourist attractions on Boracay and the surrounding Islands. Also beach days, sea kayaking, hiking, beach volleyball, sailing, beach soccer, horseback riding, snorkelling, Island touring, glass bottom boat, tennis, fishing, badminton, shuffleboard, many water sports and more.
Boracay Island is a tropical Island in the Philippines with a 4km stretch of powdery white sand considered to be among the top ten best beaches in the world. Our campus is 4000 square meters with 8 classrooms, 3 computer rooms, a basketball court and several student lounge areas. We live in a 100% English Environment and very safe island!
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Winter or Summer Camp in US Dollars:
- 2 weeks: 805
- 4 weeks: 1500
- 6 weeks: 2300
- 8 weeks: 2995
- 1 additional week: 410.
Note: 5 group classes with native teachers, shared accommodation, meals, daily weekday activities.
- Airfare to the Philippines and Boracay Island
- Overnight stay in Manila
- Documentation fees and staff assistance from home country to Boracay
- Add 10% for Children under 16 years of age
- A 20% deposit has to be paid 4 weeks prior to start date.
- Registration Fee $100
- Textbooks $10 per Book
- Caticlan/Kalibo Airport Pickup Fee $25 (Optional)
- Manila Airport Pickup with Boracay Flight $180 with overnight stay $85 (Optional)
- Lunch $100 per Month (Optional).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jan 2008
M17532 offers several Programs for Adults and Children, including our Intensive English Course and our most popular program our Winter and Summer Camp. M17532 is located on Boracay Island, one of the world's most re-known beaches in the world. M17532 teachers consist of Native English speakers from Canada, USA and...