Learn Medical Spanish and Volunteer in Ecuadoroffered by supplier M05101 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 - 4 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 1
Course Level: Advanced
Min Price: 600 US Dollar (USD) per course
Max Price: 900 US Dollar (USD) per course
- Learn Medical Spanish: half day Spanish lessons and half day observational rotations for students and professionals in the medical field. 3 to 6 week Spanish Course focused particularly on medical vocabulary. During the last week of classes, the students participate in periodic rotations in a private clinic or at the hospital "Rodríguez Zambrano" in Manta accompanied by a medical resident (include Spanish instruction and lodging with a host family).
- Learn Medical Spanish and volunteering at ReNeuP (Centro de Rehabilitacion Neurologica Pediatrica). The courses last a minimum of 2 weeks, and a maximum of 12 weeks. Learn Medical Spanish in the morning and in the afternoon practice it as you volunteer at "ReNeuP" a nationally recognized institution that is dedicated to the prevention and alleviation of infantile development disorders as well as neurological cognitive and sensory disorders.
The school is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture of Ecuador. Our teachers are professionals with years of creative teaching experience. All our teachers has university degrees and has at least 4 years of experience teaching Spanish to foreign people.
Our academia organizes different activities during the class week and during the weekends. The activities offered during the week in Manta may include visits to the nearby beaches, local craft markets, museums, etc. In Quito, the excursions include visits to churches, the old colonial part of the city, the middle of the world, historical monuments, markets, etc. Each activity has a minimum cost to cover transportation and the entrance fees. Also, the school organizes weekend trips to places such as Otavalo, Papallacta, the mountains, la Isla de la Plata, the organic farm Rio Muchacho.
- With a host family. Spanish students have the option of staying with an Ecuadorian family that will receive them as a member of the household. With the home-stay the student can expect: Private room inside the house of the family. All meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Laundry: minimum once per week.
- Student's apartment. The school has a fully furnished department (with hot water, TV cable, etc.) where the students who want more independence have an excellent choice. Meals or laundry service are not included. Student’s apartment (fully furnished), 1 - 8 weeks: 70 US$ – 560US$. (every week has 7 days of accommodation).
- $ 900 for 3 weeks.
- $ 600 for 2 weeks.
- Spanish instruction
- Lodging with a host family.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
If you want to learn and understand Spanish correctly in a relaxing and pleasant, yet professional atmosphere, come to our Spanish School. Here we provide Spanish Language programs to foreign people. We are working since 1996. Our teachers have at least 4 years of experience teaching Spanish as a second language. Our...