Learn Spanish in Montañita, Ecuadoroffered by supplier M05101 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 3 - 6 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: -
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 200 US Dollar (USD) per course
Max Price: 500 US Dollar (USD) per course
Spanish and Surfing:
Montanita is one of the best places in South America for surfing. There are very consistent waves all year! The combination of Spanish lessons with Surfing instruction makes this program one of the most popular that we offer. Montanita. This small village is a surfers paradise!
This program offers mini-group Spanish lessons, 20 lessons per week (4 hours per day from Monday to Friday), 3 to 5 people, 6 different ability groups. Excellent way to stay motivated, practice what you are learning, and meet other students. When we do not meet our minimum numbers per class, the lessons are replaced with 15 hours of private lessons.
One on one classes:
Spanish lessons focused on your specific needs, you will learn quickly and efficiently. We have a well qualified group of teachers, and with many years of experience teaching Spanish as a second language.
Spanish and dive:
This a great combination. Learning Spanish in the morning beside the beach, and Diving in the afternoon. There is 50 Dive locations from Montanita such as El Pelado, La Viejita, Punta 40, Salango, Isla de la Plata, etc. If you are a beginner we suggest you take the Spanish and open water package, which includes 20 hours of group Spanish (or 15 hours of private) per week, and a full PADI open water certification course. A very popular package.
The school is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture of Ecuador. Our teachers are professionals with years of creative teaching experience. All our teachers has university degrees and has at least 4 years of experience teaching Spanish to foreign people.
Our academia organizes different activities during the class week and during the weekends. The activities offered during the week in Manta may include visits to the nearby beaches, local craft markets, museums, etc. In Quito, the excursions include visits to churches, the old colonial part of the city, the middle of the world, historical monuments, markets, etc. Each activity has a minimum cost to cover transportation and the entrance fees. Also, the school organizes weekend trips to places such as Otavalo, Papallacta, the mountains, la Isla de la Plata, the organic farm Rio Muchacho.
- Cabanas: limited! Very popular lodging option, extremely attractive and finished in native bamboo style, full en suite facilities. There are normally double occupancy, and therefore perfect for couples or when with a fiend. Price: $ 105 per week per person, based on double occupancy. Add $ 5 per night for single supplement!
- Shared Mini Dorm: Constructed of traditional native bamboo and blend in perfectly with the surroundings. A maximum of only three per dorm allows you plenty of space. They are basic, but perfect for travelers on a low budget! Price: $ 56 per week - Home Stay: Full immersion with an Ecuadorian host family. The families are very friendly but the facilities are basic by western standard. There will be flush toilet and your bed. Most families only speak Spanish, so it's a great opportunity to really practice your Spanish and become immersed. Price: $108 per week including two meals per day.
- Spanish and Surfing Private lessons $ 275 per week.
- Spanish and Surfing Group lessons $ 215 per week
- Spanish Group lessons $ 140 per week.
- One on one classes $ 195 per week.
- Two tank dives $ 65
- Six tank dive package (recommended) $ 195
- Open water $ 340
- Advance Open Water (8 dives) $ 350
- Rescue including first aid $ 400
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
If you want to learn and understand Spanish correctly in a relaxing and pleasant, yet professional atmosphere, come to our Spanish School. Here we provide Spanish Language programs to foreign people. We are working since 1996. Our teachers have at least 4 years of experience teaching Spanish as a second language. Our...