Learn Spanish in Quito, Ecuadoroffered by supplier M05101 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 - 4 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: -
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 120 US Dollar (USD) per course
Max Price: 140 US Dollar (USD) per course
In Quito, we offer individual classes or group classes for friends that are traveling together, as well as classes for groups and individuals who wish to study with other students with similar levels of Spanish ability. We also offer different options of accommodation: home stay, student apartment, or in a hotel.
We can arrange a variety of activities in and around Quito: visit to museums and ancient churches in the famous colonial downtown section of Quito, viewings of films from Latin-America and Ecuador; recommendation for restaurants that serve indigenous and Spanish cuisine; or visits to the Mindo ecological reserve (distinguished worldwide for its incredible number of bird species), Papallacta hot springs, Pasochoa mountain, Inca archaeological sites or artisan towns like Otavalo and Cotacachi.
- Parties and cultural events at reduced cost (optional).
- Visit museums or tourist, ecological, cultural and historical sites with trips organized by the school (optional).
- Recognized by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Education and Culture.
- Surpacifico recommends that students obtain an international insurance policy to cover the time spent out of their country (Surpacifico does not issue insurance policies).
- Register now and in two working days we will confirm your program. We accept traveler checks and Paypal payments.
The school is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture of Ecuador. Our teachers are professionals with years of creative teaching experience. All our teachers have university degrees and have at least 4 years of experience teaching Spanish to foreign people.
Our academia organizes different activities during the class week and during the weekends. The activities offered during the week in Manta may include visits to the nearby beaches, local craft markets, museums, etc. In Quito, the excursions include visits to churches, the old colonial part of the city, the middle of the world, historical monuments, markets, etc. Each activity has a minimum cost to cover transportation and the entrance fees. Also, the school organizes weekend trips to places such as Otavalo, Papallacta, the mountains, la Isla de la Plata, the organic farm Rio Muchacho.
Lodging: With a host family - Spanish students have the option of staying with an Ecuadorian family that will receive them as a member of the household. With the home - stay the student can expect: Private room inside the house of the family. All meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Laundry: minimum once per week.
- One week course.
- Extra activities: Salsa lessons (once per week), Typical cooking classes (once per week), sports, movies, etc.
- Information and travel assistance for Ecuador and South Americ
- Internet and/or e-mail service
- Videos and documentaries in Spanish
- Spacious classrooms for private or group lesson
- Spanish conversation club to practice your skills weekly
- Coffee, bottled water and natural tea are always available
- Airport pick-up
- Registration Fee
- Pedagogical material (use of books, copies, notebooks, etc.)
- Official certification.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
If you want to learn and understand Spanish correctly in a relaxing and pleasant, yet professional atmosphere, come to our Spanish School. Here we provide Spanish Language programs to foreign people. We are working since 1996. Our teachers have at least 4 years of experience teaching Spanish as a second language. Our...