North Wales Language Servicesoffered by supplier M15324 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 3 - 12 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 10
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 22 Pound Sterling (GBP) per day
Max Price: 39 Pound Sterling (GBP) per day
- minimum of 2 afternoon excursions per week (usually Tuesday and Thursday 14:30-18:00)
- 1 full day excursion on Saturday (usual departure time: 11:00 / 12:00-18:30)
- minimum of 3 afternoon activities (14:30-18:00) & evening activities/games/videos/SKY TV (20:00-22:00)
- monitored assignments each week
- small classes, usually 3, a maximum of 12 (depending on the season)
- welcome pack
- photocopied course materials
- daily collection from accommodation to place of study & return
- prizes & certificates for competitions
- free sports equipment
- certificate of attendance
- free internet access.
- Directors: John Hymus MA (Cantab) and Pauline Hymus (MA)
- Staff: We have 4 permanent language teachers and other personnel are recruited at peak times as needed.
- All Year Round Courses, these consist of three terms a year, a student can come for one, two or three school terms, each school term is 12 weeks long. A student can come for longer than one year and the school caters to all language levels.
- Short Refresher Courses - for those who cannot attend a longer course we offer shorter refresher courses of a minimum 2 week duration.
- Private Tuition - The most effective way to prepare for a Cambridge or the IELTS exam. One-to-one coaching; maximum personal attention; intensive, person centred tuition. High pass rates because our teachers really do care.
Typical excursions might include:
- visits to Conwy and Caernarfon castles
- Snowdonia National Park
- beaches in Anglesey
- Roman city of Chester
- Liverpool and the Beatles Museum
- National Trust country estates
- Bodnant Gardens
Typical activities during each course might include: golfing, tennis, 10-pin bowling, boat rides, volleyball, basketball, beach bonfires, bar-b-ques, laserquest, swimming, hiking, mini-golf, fun fair, banner-making, ice-skating, sand-castle competitions, beach wide-games, talent shows, table tennis, snooker, pool, football table, football etc.
For a small extra charge: optional activities might be visits to the cinema, theater, concert, horse-riding, canoing, white water rafting, pottery making etc.
For an extra charge: optional trips might be made to Cambridge, London, Oxford, York, Dublin in Ireland.
The school has occupied a large Victorian house 100 meters from the sea since its inception and this has been used for offices, student accommodation and language classrooms. There is also a separate language facility in Rhyl town center.
- language tuition
- full-board accommodation
- excursions and extra activities.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
M15324 offers English language tuition. We specialise in one to one and small groups with the ability to scale up when required. Our vacation courses combine targeted English language tuition with excursions and activities reinforcing English language use while being fun and introducing Welsh History, legends, culture...