Combo Courseoffered by supplier M14762 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 - 6 people
Destination: New Zealand
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 15
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 320 New Zealand Dollar (NZD) per day
Max Price: 320 New Zealand Dollar (NZD) per day
- English for all levels from beginner to advanced, plus IELTS, FCE, CAE, TOEIC
- A multi-national school with students from Asia, Europe and South America
- Recreation room with table tennis and pool table
- Assistance for further study at High Schools or University
- Free internet access
- Care and welfare to all students
- A central city location close to the sea, city shops, tourist attractions, cafes, bus station and library
- Free airport pickup from Napier. Your Host family or a staff member will meet you
- Qualified, caring teachers who want you to succeed
- Small classes with an average of 8 students and maximum of 12
- A weekly activity programme
- Carefully selected Homestays
We take very good care of our students who are a long way from home. We recognise that students are here for study, fun and adventure and we support them every step of the way.
With Combo you can study English in New Zealand in up to 4 great locations. You can choose just one of the Combo Schools or a combination of 2, 3 or 4 and do the Combo Course. Combo Course means you can study and travel around New Zealand on one programme. What a great idea!
Just choose the schools you want to go to, decide on the dates and contact us.
Tuition fees for a Combo Course and for accommodation costs for each Combo School are on the websites. Homestays are available and all schools (except Napier) also offer student apartments as accommodation options.
Things to do:
- Horse Riding
- Beach day
- Picnics, Barbecues
- Fish n Chips, Fishing,
- Winery Tours.
- Honey Factory
- Sheepskin factory
- Possum World
- Aquarium, Aquatic Show (Marineland Dolphins)
- Local Schools
- Maori Marae
While studying you can have the best weather and enjoy the most beautiful provincial city location by the sea. Take a look at a New Zealand map.
Class excursions as part of the study programme include:
- Library visit,
- Student birthdays
- Welcome for new students on Mondays.
- Central city location near the beach
- Student room with table tennis and billiards
- Free Internet, local telephone and tea and coffee
- Free pick up from Napier airport or bus station by the homestay family
- Activity programme after school and at weekends
- Assistance with international exams, visas, insurance, further study
Our College is situated on the 1st floor of a modern inner city building. The college provides an ideal environment for studying. Classrooms are modern, warm and well equipped with air-conditioning for your personal comfort. We have a student common room equipped with microwaves and a fridge is available for students’ tea breaks and lunch. The computers and Internet access for email are available for student use.
The price mentioned above is a weekly one.
Airport/Train station/Bus station pick up is free for all Combo Schools.
- For any student studying for 12 weeks full time one way transfer is free to all the schools that are studied at.
- For any student studying for 24 weeks or longer return transfer is free between all the schools that are studied at.
This transfer will be by air or surface and will be decided by the Combo Schools. Depending on your visa and/or length of stay in NZ you are welcome to spend time between schools for sightseeing.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
M14762 is a private language school and was established in 1988. The school is for students who enjoy living in a small city beside the beautiful Pacific Ocean. The school gives students personalized attention in a warm and friendly learning environment. The teaching is based on modern communicative methods of learning...