Vacation English Language Coursesoffered by supplier M15324 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 3 - 12 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 10
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 22 Pound Sterling (GBP) per day
Max Price: 39 Pound Sterling (GBP) per day
- minimum of 2 afternoon excursions per week (usually Tuesday and Thursday 14:30-18:00)
- 1 full day excursion on Saturday (usual departure time: 11:00 / 12:00 - 18:30)
- minimum of 3 afternoon activities (14:30-18:00) & evening activities/games/videos/SKY TV (20:00-22:00)
- monitored assignments each week
- small classes, usually 3, a maximum of 12 (depending on the season)
- welcome pack
- photocopied course materials
- daily collection from accommodation to place of study & return
- prizes & certificates for competitions
- free sports equipment
- certificate of attendance
- free internet access.
These courses are run either in the center in Rhyl or in rented schools, conference centers around North Wales, depending on the number of students. The courses are held at:
- Easter, Pentecost or Summer i.e. the normal European holiday times.
- Other National Holidays - such as New Year (Chinese New Year), the long winter holidays in January (Korea), the May holidays (Russia), Pentecost (Germany, Switzerland ) etc. Just write and ask if we can run a course for your group at your special holiday time.
Each Language Vacation Course consists of a minimum of 15 hours language tuition each week day morning, a full afternoon and evening activity program and a minimum of three cultural excursions each week. Excursions are made to well-known centers in North Wales as well as sometimes to Cambridge and London.
Typical excursions might include:
- visits to Conwy and Caernarfon castles
- Snowdonia National Park
- beaches in Anglesey
- Roman city of Chester
- Liverpool and the Beatles Museum
- National Trust country estates
- Bodnant Gardens
Typical activities during each course might include: golfing, tennis, 10-pin bowling, boat rides, volleyball, basketball, beach bonfires, bar-b-ques, laserquest, swimming, hiking, mini-golf, fun fair, banner-making, ice-skating, sand-castle competitions, beach wide-games, talent shows, table tennis, snooker, pool, football table, football etc.
For a small extra charge: optional activities might be visits to the cinema, theater, concert, horse-riding, canoeing, white water rafting, pottery making etc.
For an extra charge: optional trips might be made to Cambridge, London, Oxford, York, Dublin in Ireland.
The school has occupied a large Victorian house 100 meters from the sea since its inception and this has been used for offices, student accommodation and language classrooms. There is also a separate language facility in Rhyl town center.
- language tuition
- full-board accommodation
- excursions and extra activities.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Nov 2006
M15324 offers English language tuition. We specialise in one to one and small groups with the ability to scale up when required. Our vacation courses combine targeted English language tuition with excursions and activities reinforcing English language use while being fun and introducing Welsh History, legends, culture...