Tennessee Golf School at Bear Traceoffered by supplier M17035 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 - 2 people
Category: Sport Camps
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 1000+
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 1650 US Dollar (USD) per course
Max Price: 3800 US Dollar (USD) per course
The Eagle Golf School. One on one:
- 3 Day School (18 hours of individual instruction): $2,500
- 4 Day School (24 hours of individual instruction): $3,200
- 5 Day School (30 hours of individual instruction): $3,800.
Champion Golf School. Two on one (per person):
- 3 Day School (24 hours of individual instruction): $1,950
- 4 Day School (32 hours of individual instruction): $2,400
- 5 Day School (40 hours of individual instruction): $2,850.
Buddy Golf School. Two on one (per person):
- 3 Day School (18 hours of individual instruction): $1,650
- 4 Day School (24 hours of individual instruction): $2,050
- 5 Day School (30 hours of individual instruction): $2,450.
Each member of our staff has been handpicked from around the world. We are proud to be represented by the finest staff of teaching professionals, in the world. All our professionals have been PGA or LPGA professionals for 25+ years and include, US Open winner, PGA Master professionals, various PGA section Teacher of the Year award winners, members of several Golf Halls of Fame, the founding editor of Golf For Women magazine, the 1989 LPGA Teacher of the Year, etc.
Our school students also enjoy superb, private practice areas for their golf school instruction. The par 72, championship layout will also test golfers of all skill levels with several tee options and dramatic views.
Bear Trace Golf Club is accessible from Nashville or Knoxville airports and airport pickup is available for our students. Students will enjoy the comfort of a suite at the Crossville Holiday Inn, conveniently located minutes from Bear Trace Golf Course. The Holiday Inn is within minutes of Cumberland County Playhouse, Catoosa Wildlife Reserve, and several of Tennessee's other finest golf courses.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2007
The Ultimate Golf Learning Experience R. Private, One on One, golf schools with award winning PGA and LPGA professionals at 17 world class resorts and facilities in the USA. 3,4 and 5 day schools include superior accommodations, 6-8 hours of instruction each day, work on the mental game with the legendary, Carey...