Study Spanish in Ecuadoroffered by supplier M05101 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 - 4 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: -
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 140 US Dollar (USD) per course
Max Price: 300 US Dollar (USD) per course
Study Spanish with us in one of the more renown Spanish schools in Ecuador, located in Quito and Manta, the capital of Ecuador. Manta is a picturesque and important port on the Pacific Ocean, located in a dry tropical forest. Because it has some of South America's most breathtaking beaches, Manta was selected as the site of the sixth South American Windsurfing Championship.
Manta has its own airport with direct flights to Quito and Guayaquil. From Manta one can easily and quickly access other destinations of interest in this small but diverse country. The combination of tropical beaches, climate, and people who are warm and friendly by nature will make your stay unforgettable.
- Individual one-on-one classes;
- Flexible scheduling according to your needs;
- Classes begin each day of the week;
- Placement tests are available for those with previous experience in Spanish;
- Beginners are happily accepted;
- Guaranteed communicative method is characterized by rapid progress in real life conversations combined with the intensive study of grammar, vocabulary, reading and pronunciation;
- Home-stays with carefully selected families include meals, a private bedroom and laundry service;
- Out-of-class experiences with your teacher such as: visits to national parks, beaches and nearby islands, boat trips, water sports, country excursions, and horseback riding (these activities are optional);
- Extra services such as airport transportation, money exchange, hotel reservations, ticket purchases, mail, fax and telephone service as well as general/tourist information, advice and suggestions;
- Additional activities such as Ecuadorian cooking classes, and tropical dance classes (Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, etc.);
- No age limit;
- No special student visa is needed.
- Spanish for doctors - a 3-week Spanish Course (2 to 6 students) focused particularly on vocabulary for doctors. During the last week of classes, the students will participate in periodic rotations in the hospital “Rodríguez Zambrano” in Manta accompanied by a medical resident. Program cost - $900.
- Travel with a professor - offered to groups of 2 to 6 students: Enjoy one week (7 days, 6 nights) on a fantastic trip through Ecuador. You will begin on the coast of Ecuador by going to Conoa, Bahia de Caráquez, Guayaquil (Boardwalk 2000, Barrio de las Peñas, Iguanas Park). Then you will travel by train to Riobamba-Alausí, passing through the famous route of the “nariz del diablo” (the devil’s nose).
Next you will continue on to Baños, where you can take a long bike ride to the waterfalls of the Pailón del Diablo / Manto de la novia). You will end the trip in Ecuador’s capitol city, Quito. You will be accompanied by a Spanish teacher throughout the trip so that he/she can help you with any grammatical doubts and can also provide you with interesting facts about the culture and the historical sites.
Program cost - $ 450 per student. Includes hostels, transportation, food, entrance fees. Does not include additional drinks, additional outings to bars and discotecas. Spanish level: All levels.
- Intensive Spanish - individual attention program consisting of 4 to 7 hours per day, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am-12:30 pm and 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm. It is a program designed for the foreign visitor that needs to gain the most out of their short time with the Institute.
The class will include intensive grammar study, vocabulary, reading and pronunciation of the Spanish language with useful exercises and conversation practice. 1 – 8 weeks, 20 – 35 hr. per week: 120 US$ – 1680 US$. Registration fee - US$ 20 for classes materials.
- Manta Activo - weekly individual attention program of 30-35 hours combining Spanish classes with daily visits within and outside of the city. This program will allow the student the opportunity to put into practice Spanish that is learned in the class by means of different excursions with their professor. 1 – 4 weeks, 30 – 35 hr. per weeks: 210 US$ – 960 US$.
- Our Ecological Volunteer Program (minimum 6 weeks):
* 2 weeks of Individual Spanish classes, 6 hours per day;
* 4 weeks working as a volunteer on an ecological farm with full immersion in the Manabí farming community doing reforestation, nursery work, sowing seeds, picking fruit, creation and maintenance of vegetable gardens, compost making and working in the environmental school giving classes (optional);
* This is a great opportunity to experience life with a rural Ecuadorian family and learn ecological farming practices. 2 weeks of classes/30 hours per week, 14 days with a family or 4 weeks on the farm (lodging with meals in the farm): 954 US$; 4 weeks of classes/30 hours per week, 28 days with a family or 4 weeks on the farm (lodging with meals in the farm): 1538 US$.
Bildungsurlaub Program - program with 6 hours per day, and 5 days per week. Our school has this recognition for Berlin, Hamburg and Hessen.
- Group Classes - group attention program 3 to 5 hours per day, (minimum 3/ maximum 5 students) Monday to Friday, between 8:30 am-1:30 pm. It is a program designed for groups of friends traveling together with the same level of Spanish who are interested in taking lessons as a group. 1 – 8 weeks, 15 – 25 hr. per week: 60 US$ – 800 US$.
- Spanish & Surfing - learn to speak Spanish and Surf in Manta, Ecuador. This program offers 2 weeks of intensive individual Spanish instruction (4 hours per day) accompanied by a basic surfing course with an accredited instructor (2 hours per day). Surf board is included. Accommodation with a host family is also included. Special: US$ 600.
Lodging: With a host family - Spanish students have the option of staying with an Ecuadorian family that will receive them as a member of the household. With the home-stay the student can expect: Private room inside the house of the family. All meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Laundry: minimum once per week.
Participation in the family life, having the opportunity to consistently practice the Spanish that is learned in class. Accommodation with a family (bedroom, all meals and laundry service), 1 - 8 weeks: 112 US$ – 896 US$. (every week has 7 days of accommodation).
Student's apartment - the school has a fully furnished department (with hot water, TV cable, etc.) where the students who want more independence have an excellent choice. Meals or laundry service are not included. Student’s apartment (fully furnished), 1 - 8 weeks: 70 US$ – 560 US$. (every week has 7 days of accommodation).
The school is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Culture of
Ecuador. Our teachers are professionals with years of creative teaching experience. All our teachers has university degrees and has at least 4 years of experience teaching Spanish to foreign people.
Our academia organizes different activities during the class week and during the weekends. The activities offered during the week in Manta may include visits to the nearby beaches, local craft markets, museums, etc. In Quito, the excursions include visits to churches, the old colonial part of the city, the middle of the world, historical monuments, markets, etc.
Each activity has a minimum cost to cover transportation and the entrance fees. Also, the school organizes weekend trips to places such as Otavalo, Papallacta, the mountains, la Isla de la Plata, the organic farm Rio Muchacho.
The school has individual and group classrooms, a library, video room, a cafeteria, and a terrace.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Cost is per week per person. Accommodation not included.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jun 2005
If you want to learn and understand Spanish correctly in a relaxing and pleasant, yet professional atmosphere, come to our Spanish School. Here we provide Spanish Language programs to foreign people. We are working since 1996. Our teachers have at least 4 years of experience teaching Spanish as a second language. Our...