Spanish Courses in Bilbao, Spainoffered by supplier M05495 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 - 12 people
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: Yes
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 150 Euro (EUR) per person
Max Price: 170 Euro (EUR) per person
No matter which program you choose, how long you stay, where you want to go or what language you speak, our goal is to help our participants fully immerse themselves in another culture. Each program is structured to help you learn about the language, customs and lifestyles of the local people.
We offer a wide variety of courses. Whether it is linguistic, academic, or professional, our program is tailored to fit your needs. No matter your previous background in this international language, we will help you to assimilate Spanish quickly and easily.
Our experienced teachers are here to assist you with all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish. Whatever you need to make the best of your experience!
Generally, classes are from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. Classes are 50 minutes each. Afternoons are filled with a wide variety of courses along with fun activities, outings, fiestas, barbecues, concerts, cinema and sports. You will have the chance of meeting Spanish people, make friends, and practice what you have learned through contacts provided at our institute.
The curriculum is designed with you the learner in mind: to build your skills and confidence. Classes are focused on the essentials of language acquisition: speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Lessons are lively and interactive, with discussions, projects, role-playing, and specific tasks. Your progress is carefully monitored and your weaker points in the language are corrected immediately.
No matter how long you have been learning Spanish, we will help you to acquire this international language quickly and easily. Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. We are also available to support students with problems of a personal nature if necessary, as well as to boost their learning and progress in Spanish.
* Spanish Language and Culture:
- Elementary Spanish (9 hours/week): This beginning course is designed for students with no prior Spanish study. Emphasis is on building oral and written communication skills and on acquiring knowledge of the Spanish speaking world. Conducted in Spanish.
- Elementary Spanish (6 hours/week): This beginning course is designed for students with very basic Spanish knowledge. Emphasis is on building oral and written communication skills and on acquiring knowledge of the Spanish speaking world. Conducted in Spanish.
- History of Spain: An overview of Spanish history from Roman times to the modern era: The Arab invasion and the Christian reconquest, Spain's monarchy, Spain's society and identity from 1936 to the present. The role of the church, women, social classes, and nationalism will be discussed. Conducted in English.
- History of Spanish Art: A survey of major works of art from prehistoric times through the present. Painting, sculpture and architecture are examined in the context of their time and place in history. Special attention is given to the art and culture of Seville. Conducted in English.
- Spanish Civilization and Culture: Spain's multicultural civilization from its Roman roots to the "movida" of post-Franco Spain. Recurrent themes in Spanish national ideology and culture will be examined: Spain as a crossroads of Christian, Jewish and Islamic cultures; linguistic and cultural diversity; regionalism and nationalism; dictatorship and democracy. Conducted in English.
All our teachers have University degrees and have taken a wide range of courses to teach Spanish as a second language. They are young, kind, professional and speak English.
Have fun while you're here! Learning Spanish should not be limited to the classroom and we therefore offer a series of cultural and leisure activities during your stay. If you participate in this program you will be able to make friends as well as to get to know better other students from the school and, at the same time, practice your Spanish. The cultural and outdoor activities - sports are intended both to amuse and to teach our students, so that they learn different elements of Spanish history and culture.
The program of the activities includes:
- Orientation meeting so that the student can better grasp where the school is located.
- Guided tours through the historical center of the city.
- Attending cultural events: theater, concerts, cinema, week-long festivals, carnival, latino and Salsa music, etc).
- Watching movies in Spanish.
- Visiting monuments ( Guggenheim museum, Casco Viejo District, churches).
- Participating in celebrations and other activities in order to know the Spanish traditions and way of life such as "tapas" taste, gatherings, excursions, going to the pool and/or the beach, dinner in restaurants, visiting nearby towns and so on in order to know the Spanish traditions and way of life better.
These events are an opportunity to put theory into practice and create an enjoyable and cheerful atmosphere. Beaches are twenty-minute far from the school; you can enjoy outdoor activities such as windsurfing and sailing (possible at the sailing school). A minimum number of students is required to organize weekend excursions. It is possible to use the Internet during the opening hours of our school for free.
From personal experience, we have mastered the ins and outs of traveling, living and working in another country. No matter which program you choose, how long you stay, where you want to go or what language you speak, our goal is to help our participants fully immerse themselves in another culture. Each program is structured to help you learn about the language, customs and lifestyles of the local people.
We have a Wi-Fi connection throughout the facilities for your convenience. We offer internet access, didactic material and wireless connection.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
-Principal Spanish - € 130 week
-Business Spanish - € 240 week
-Long-term Spanish - € 45 week
-Refresher course for teachers - € 240 week
-Private lessons - € 25 hour
-Enrollment Fee - € 60.
-Host family full- board - € 160 week
-Host family half- board - € 130 week
-Shared apartment - € 90 week
-Hotel/hostel/student residence consult
-Accommodation Fee - € 90.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2005
This company is a leader in Spain in Spanish courses. You can join us any Monday throughout the year. We offer a wide range of programs from Spanish courses to internships or volunteer programs. Our school designs and delivers customized programs for individuals and groups who want to learn about other cultures by...