Old Lyme, Impressionist Landscape Painting in Connecticutoffered by supplier M14325 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 8 - 12 people
Category: Art and craft workshop
Specialty: Drawing, Painting
Season: May - August
Courses Per Year: 1
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 295 US Dollar (USD) per person
Max Price: 295 US Dollar (USD) per person
Old Lyme drew the attention of the early American Impressionists because the light in this area so closely resembles that of Provence.
- 5 day land and seascape painting workshop
- One-on-one painting and drawing instruction
- Demos in oils daily; individual critiques.
- Artist is responsible for all travel, meals and lodging expenses
- Car recommended
- We have some excellent living accommodations to recommend.
Our group size is usually around 10 artists, which ensures lots of individual attention. A supplies list will be sent to you when you register. Constructive critiques are held daily as well as a final critique of all paintings.
- Visit historic Essex/Old Lyme are beautiful New England Coastal Towns on the CT River
- Boating, fishing, swimming activities available; Old Lyme has a public beach on Long Island Sound, Rogers Lake at Hains Park, and boat landings on the Connecticut River and its tidal estuaries
- Enjoy art and maritime museums and antique shopping.
All travel and living expenses are the responsibility of the artist. You all should have your own hotel reservations in place for both workshops. We will provide some excellent suggestions for area hotels and inns.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
Workshop fee: $295.00 (payable in full at registration).
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: May 2006
With over 20 years’ experience as a full-time artist, Sam concentrates his efforts to landscape painting and portrait commissions. His widely-acclaimed artists' workshops in Tuscany, Amalfi and Sicily Italy and the U.S. continues to grow in popularity. He now has over 50% of prior workshop participants joining...