New Horizon College of Englishoffered by supplier M14762 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 4 - 12 people
Destination: New Zealand
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 7
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 250 New Zealand Dollar (NZD) per person
Max Price: 360 New Zealand Dollar (NZD) per person
- English for all levels from beginner to advanced, plus IELTS, FCE, CAE, TOEIC
- A multi-national school with students from Asia, Europe and South America
- Recreation room with table tennis and pool table
- Assistance for further study at High Schools or University
- Free internet access
- Care and welfare to all students
- A central city location close to the sea, city shops, tourist attractions, cafes, bus station and library
- Free airport pickup from Napier. Your Host family or a staff member will meet you
- Qualified, caring teachers who want you to succeed
- Small classes with an average of 8 students and maximum of 12
- A weekly activity programme
- Carefully selected Homestays
We take very good care of our students who are a long way from home. We recognise that students are here for study, fun and adventure and we support them every step of the way.
Our teachers are all highly qualified and skilled to create a feeling of confidence and relaxation during the lessons. This improves the ability to learn another language. Our teaching is based on modern communicative methods of learning English and our qualified and experienced teachers encourage all the students to be actively involved in the class activities. Students who enjoy interacting with the teacher and the other students in a warm, friendly class atmosphere will like learning English at New Horizon.
Things to do:
- Horse Riding
- Beach day
- Picnics, Barbecues
- Fish n Chips, Fishing,
- Winery Tours
- Honey Factory
- Sheepskin factory
- Possum World
- Aquarium, Aquatic Show (Marineland Dolphins)
- Local Schools
- Maori Marae
While studying you can have the best weather and enjoy the most beautiful provincial city location by the sea. Take a look at a New Zealand map.
Class excursions as part of the study programme include:
- Library visit,
- Student birthdays
- Welcome for new students on Mondays.
- Central city location near the beach
- Student room with table tennis and billiards
- Free Internet, local telephone and tea and coffee
- Free pick up from Napier airport or bus station by the homestay family
- Activity programme after school and at weekends
- Assistance with international exams, visas, insurance, further study
Our College is situated on the 1st floor of a modern inner city building. The college provides an ideal environment for studying. Classrooms are modern, warm and well equipped with air-conditioning for your personal comfort. We have a student common room equipped with microwaves and a fridge is available for students’ tea breaks and lunch. The computers and Internet access for email are available for student use.
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
The above costs are per week and do not include an enrollment fee.
NZ$ Enrollment Fee (including course materials): $200.00 (Discounted for study less than 4 weeks).
Weekly Course Fee. Full Time (9 am – 3 pm):
- Weeks 2 - 11: $360.00
- Weeks 12 - 23: $340.00
- Weeks 24 + : $330.00
Part Time Course Fee:
- Mornings (9 am - 12 noon): $260.00
- Afternoons (1 pm - 3 pm): $230.00
- Accommodation Placement Fee: $120.00
- Homestay Accommodation per week: $190.00
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Aug 2006
M14762 is a private language school and was established in 1988. The school is for students who enjoy living in a small city beside the beautiful Pacific Ocean. The school gives students personalized attention in a warm and friendly learning environment. The teaching is based on modern communicative methods of learning...