Spanish for Missionaries and Religious Organisationsoffered by supplier M05641 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 1 people
Destination: Costa Rica
Category: Language Schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: flexible
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 345 US Dollar (USD) per person
Max Price: 1650 US Dollar (USD) per person
The Course Program Includes:
- General Spanish language (grammar, vocabulary)
- Procurement of terminology
- Content according to individual needs, after consultation and agreement with the participant (Religious themes, Social problems in Costa Rica and Latin America, Task of missionaries, Service in the church and other communities in the world.
- Our teaching staff is accredited with the Costa Rican Ministry of Education and all of our instructors possess university degrees in Spanish, Education, Linguistics or Philology from one the most prestigious universities of Costa Rica.
- Some instructors hold a graduate degree and others present additional studies like journalism, law, biology, theology, medicine etc.
- Most of our teachers have worked at our school for more than three years and all have ample experience teaching Spanish as a second language.
- Our instructors are all very professional, enthusiastic and friendly and consider teaching the Spanish language as their mission.
Contact to social or religious institutions of interest to the participant and many different tours through Costa Rica.
IECR is a private school specialized in teaching the Spanish language successfully since 1995. We have been receiving students from all over the world in general as well as specialized Spanish programs. You will always find a friendly atmosphere at our school which will feel you comfortable because our staff offers personalized attention to each student from the very beginning including tour and hotel reservations, travel tips, cultural advise throughout your stay until the day of your graduation. Furthermore you will have the success in your communication skills in the Spanish language in an amazingly short period of time, which is guaranteed by our total immersion methodology!
10% discount for InfoHub customer. Request a free gift certificate.
- Airport pick-up and transfer to the host family
- Housing with a Costa Rican family from Sunday before the course starts till the last day of the course
- 4 or 6 hours of Spanish instruction per day in individual classes from Monday through Friday (an hour consists of 60 minutes)
- Orientation session, welcoming to Costa Rica
- Placement test, personal interview
- Teaching material (photocopies), workbook and/or textbooks, which include general Spanish as a basis as well as specific professional vocabulary and themes depending on the special area of interest of the participant
- Maps of Costa Rica and tourist information
- Conference or video presentation of Costa Rican national parks
- Certificate of attendance
- Cultural activities
- Tour package.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Sep 2005
M05641 is a private school specialized in teaching the Spanish language successfully since 1995. We have been receiving students from all over the world in general as well as specialized Spanish programs. You will always find a friendly atmosphere at our school which will feel you comfortable because our staff offers...