Cantonese / Mandarin / Reading and Writing Evening Coursesoffered by supplier M18448 (read about supplier)
Class Size: 3 - 6 people
Destination: Hong Kong
Category: Language Schools
Specialty: Cantonese, Mandarin
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: 44
Course Level: All levels
Min Price: 336 US Dollar (USD) per course
Max Price: 373 US Dollar (USD) per course
“Loved my teacher. She was professional and fun. Flexible enough to gauge lessons around personal interests yet also stayed structured…” Leslie May, 2010
‘It’s actually one of the best language courses I have ever attended. Very productive…’ – Degi December, 2010
“I'm amazed by how much I've learnt in the span of a little over 4 months. This is truly evidence that your centre is the best in Hong Kong and your teachers, professionals…” Faith March, 2011
We are the language school in Hong Kong which specialises in Cantonese and Mandarin Learning programs for expatriates, locals and overseas Chinese. These programmes include Conversation and Chinese Reading & Writing.
This course takes place:
- Day: Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday
- Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Duration: 5 Weeks (10 Sessions).
- 5 Weeks Course (1 level): US$ 320 – Beginners (4 levels), Lower Intermediate (4 levels), Upper Intermediate (4 levels), Advanced (4 levels).
Advanced Special: 10% off! For students who enroll and pay in full, 2 weeks before the start of a course
Note: No classes will be held on public holidays.
Looking for somewhere to stay? Homestay is an excellent way to make friends, learn about Chinese culture and at the same time practice student’s Cantonese / Mandarin while living in a safe and comfortable environment.
Patient, Qualified and Experienced Instructors. All our tutors are highly qualified and have professional experience in classroom and private teaching. The rigorous training that our tutors undergo before conducting any classes guarantees that each tutor has the tools and methodologies to make learning, simple and enjoyable. In addition, our tutors are skilled in providing an atmosphere of active encouragement, which translates into motivation and confidence within the classroom.
Special packages for expatriate or overseas Chinese to learn Chinese Reading and Writing. Private Learning Programs available to student to meet their needs, place and time.
- Classrooms in small group setting
- High-speed internet access
- Our Language laboratory is fitted with audio-visual equipment suitable for all levels of language learning. It is available for students who wish to improve and brush up on their Cantonese / Mandarin listening skills.
- A cozy coffee corner and seating areas where you can sit down for a cup of coffee and relax, or have a chat with other students
- Appropriate challenges are in place to stimulate improvement. The progress is regularly reported and discussed with tutors.
Click here to email this vacation offer to a friend.
Joined InfoHub: Jul 2008
Learning is the key to success, speaking Chinese language is a must! The M18448 specializes in Cantonese and Mandarin Learning programs for expatriates, locals and overseas Chinese. These programs include Conversation and Chinese Reading and Writing. Facilities: - Classrooms in small group setting - High-speed...