Intermediate cooking Course Rest. Le Gemme di Artemisia Lake GardaPlease, note! This vacation school offer has expired. For similar vacation school offers currently available search here.
Class Size: 1 - 8 people
Category: Cooking schools
Season: January - December
Courses Per Year: all year round
Course Level: Intermediate
Min Price: 110 Euro (EUR) per course
Max Price: 110 Euro (EUR) per course
We offer cooking courses on the following topics:
- Italian Antipasti
- Finger food
- Home made pasta
- Rice, risotto technique
- Gnocchi (potatoes dumplings)
- Fish and Seafood
- Meat and Poultry
Andrea: Master chef - owner of the restaurant "Le Gemme di Artemisia", graduated in A.S.A 1983 and T.A.A 1985 culinary institutes, won Awards and Diplomas in culinary competitions, food and wine promotions and cooking demonstrations. She has 25 years experience in world wide 5 stars hotels, top restaurant. Consultant chef and collaborator for wineries and association - Lara, a professional restaurant manager, sommelier A.I.S. master, cheese and coffee masters.
Basic Gourmet tours or advanced grand gourmet tours are also available. Students will have possibility to visit the Winery, cheese, grappa, olive oil local producers and to purchase their products. Transportation is included in all our tours.
For a group up to 8 people, the cooking class will be held in a beautiful villa in the heart of Valpolicella area, the main land of Recioto and Amarone red wines.
- Italian Breakfast (cappuccino and Brioche) on our terrace overlooking the lake
* 2 different wines
* A bottle of water
* Coffee or cappuccino
- Duration 4/5 hours (min 2 people)
- Each student will have a personalized folder with the recipes
- Complimentary bottle of water during the class
- The students will receive a culinary diploma signed by the chef
- A personalized CD with cooking class pictures
- Cooking class exclusivity