By using InfoHub's service, you agree to the terms and conditions described below. We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on our site. By continuing to access this website after an amendment or modification being posted on the website, it is presumed that you have accepted such amendment or modification.
InfoHub is only a venue
Our site acts as a venue to allow travel supplier (seller) to advertise their travel packages to potential traveler (buyer). InfoHub is not involved in the actual transaction between buyer and seller. This means that:
- InfoHub represents neither buyer nor seller.
- InfoHub has no control over the quality of the products and services being listed on our web site.
- InfoHub has no control over the truth or accuracy of the travel product information listed on our web site.
Responsibility of User
InfoHub is not a middleman. You will be dealing directly with the travel suppliers listed on our site. You are solely responsible for any decision regarding purchase of travel products and services listed on our site.
Dispute between buyer and seller
Because InfoHub is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers, in the event that you have a dispute about the product or the service delivered with a travel supplier, it is your sole responsibility to resolve the dispute with the seller. InfoHub will not assist you in any way. In addition, you release InfoHub and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees from claim, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature (known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed) arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
InfoHub provides its web site (infohub.com) and service "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. InfoHub specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
In no event shall InfoHub be liable for lost profit or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence).
You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content on our website infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") to have the content removed. Please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
You may direct copyright infringement notification to our DMCA Agent at 1256 Arabelle Way, San Jose, CA 95132, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 408-457-6953.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. Please provide us the necessary information, such as URL, name and description of the work, to permit us to locate the infringed material.
- Your contact information, such as your physical address, telephone number, and an electronic mail, to permit us to contact you.
- A statement that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature on the notification.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents.
This terms and conditions is last updated on August 22, 2017.