M10296 guides are among the finest climbers in the country, excellent teachers who are leaders in their sport, who climb and teach year-round.
Course Director Bob Gaines is an American Mountain Guides Association Certified Rock Climbing Guide, and M10296 is an AMGA Accredited climbing school.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business started in 1983.
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer a quality climbing experience.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Rock climbing classes and guided climbs.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Bob Gaines, owner/director since 1983.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
2 and 4-day courses.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The best weekend we've ever had.