Today, we got Professionals and we are excited and proud to share with you our home: sharing with you the view of a sunset from a mountain summit, making a clean run through spectacular Class III rapids of crystal clear mountain water or making that perfect turn through powder snow.
We organize Trekking, Mountaineering, Climbing, Back-country skiing, Heliskiing, Mountain Bike and Kayak, Horseback Riding and Overland trips! Our goal is to give our clients personalized attention, that's why we choose to work only with small groups, providing the most unforgettable guided adventures in the area.
These excursions include:
- Bilingual guide
- Personalized attention
- Back-country lodging and the special human quality that distinguishes M10333.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We started in 2000. We grew up in the mountains and from early age wanted to share the beauties of Patagonia with other people.
2. What is your company's mission?
Personalized mountain guiding in the Andes of Argentina and Chile. Including rock, treks, ski mountaineering and mountain bike trips.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, ski touring, Mountain bike trips, treks, hikes, film productions in Patagonia and rock climbing trips.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Jorge Kozulj is a UIAGM-IFMGA Mountain Guide, which is the highest international recognition in this profession. Also is a Ski Patrol and sometimes helps at the local Mountain Rescue Team in Bariloche. Jorge has also worked in Safety and Security in the Discovery Channel Eco Challenge (99). In 2002, he worked in vertical jobs for seismic exploration and helicopter jobs for VSI in Canmore, Canada.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
- Hut-to-hut ski touring traverse, is the ultimate ski touring trip in the Lake Districts skiing as much terrain as possible - Glacier, jungle and deep blue lakes trek traverse.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
A free trip to Norway with one of my clients! A free bike and the constant return ratio that we have!
Reviews and Comments