Charleston, South Carolina’s nutrient rich eco system provides productive year round fishing for: Red Drum, Black Drum, Speckled Sea Trout, Flounder, and Sheepshead. Seasonal species include: Bluefish, Barracuda, Sea Bass, Cobia, Jack Cravelle, Tarpon, Ladyfish, Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, and numerous species of Sharks.
Light tackle and fly fishing charters in Charleston, South Carolina. All trips are private and custom. Year around fishing, eco tours, photo, bird watching, and shelling trips. Trips are on a 20ft flats skiff, and 24ft bay boat with a top. Capt John will promise a memory filled adventure while in Charleston's scenic waters.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M10374 started 11 years ago, by guiding fishing trips and eco tours.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide a memory filled adventure on the water.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Light tackle and fly fishing, and dolphin tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Capt John Ward, holds 100 ton masters license and a BS in History and Biology from College of Charleston.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Summertime shark fishing, easy and kids favorite.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We make our vacation about coming to see you, you have changed my childrens lives.