Nestled in the heart of the Sundays River Valley, on the doorstep of Addo Elephant Park, and close to Shamwari and Schotia Reserves, M11426 lies tucked away on a peaceful citrus farm where miles of citrus trees bear fruit all winter and scent the air with blossoms in the springtime.
Only 45 minutes form Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape region of Addo, this gem awaits your discovery. Revealing a rich and diverse piece of malaria - free Africa, M11426 offers five star luxury and standards of service, leaving you unwilling to leave and eager to return, whether for an occasion of leisure or business. Honeymooners are specially pampered in an environment of peace and privacy.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M11426 has been operating for 20 years. It started as a small BB and has developed into a 5 star Country House and Spa
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide our guests with the highest quality product and highest level of service.
3. What does your company specialize in?
5 Star Accommodation, Spa and Game Drives.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
James Miller: Owner Past citrus researcher and breeder, citrus farmer.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our 2 Night Safari package – because it includes a variety of game drives and gourmet dinners.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
M11426 is the best place in the world they have ever have stayed