Natural - Secluded - Romantic. Whether you are celebrating your honeymoon, engagement, anniversary, special occasion or just want to get away from it all, M11595’s luxury self-contained accommodation is architect designed and fully equipped to enable a romantic interlude, which you and your partner will cherish for years to come. Relax in your spa, sip champagne by the fire, stroll the walking trails at M11595, or discover the many natural tourist attractions of the Eurobodalla Nature Coast.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
12 years. After the owners decided to get out of the “corporate world” and create a haven for a better lifestyle.
2. What is your company's mission?
To help our guests achieve a better state of emotional and physical well-being during their stay at The Bower
3. What does your company specialize in?
Romantic getaways for couples in a natural Australian forest environment.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Sue Berry – Real Estate and land conveyancing. Mark Berry – Computer systems sales and management.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Romantic package for marriage proposals, and honeymoon vacations, because of the absolute degree of privacy we offer.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
“We were considering our options for a break and thought, Paris ? New York ? or The Bower, …. and here we are !”
Reviews and Comments