Thus you can enjoy fly fishing on numerous blue-ribbon streams and rivers, with over 30 waters accessible by road (most within 1 hour’s drive), and countless others by helicopter. The lodge is situated on 16 acres of land with almost one kilometer of absolute river frontage to the Owen River.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I established M12153 in November 2003.
2. What is your company's mission?
To be the best fishing lodge in New Zealand.
3. What does your company specialize in?
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Felix Borenstein is the owner and general manager. It was his desire to create a luxurious fishing lodge that delivers a relaxed, understated and highly professional level of service in stylish surrounds, serving wonderful food to travelling anglers and non anglers alike.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our 6 night 5 days guided fishing package is the most popular.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
When guest return year after year.
Reviews and Comments