Each elegant guest room features:
- Prviate bath with Italian marble floor
- Shower and whirlpool for two or claw foot tub
- Sumptuous triple sheeted feathered bed
- Expanded cable TV/DVD/VCR
- Telephone with free local calling
In room massage, spa, romance, golf, and corporate packages are available.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since 1998. My wife and I were originally looking for a slightly larger home where we could take care of our aging parents. We got carried away, purchase a historic mansion, and opened a bed and breakfast inn.
2. What is your company's mission?
To meet and exceed our guest’s expectations for elegant Greater St. Louis getaways.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Pampering our guests in turn of the century elegance.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
My wife and I “purchased” The M12376 (i.e. became the indentured servants to the bank) in November of 1996. The following month we took possession and began a massive restoration project. Upon completion of the first phase of that project we opened to the public in June 1998. Sandy and I share a common passion for fine wine, gourmet food, classic architecture, art, good music, children, animals, travel, anything of beauty and quality... and of course, for pampering you—our special guests—in turn of the century elegance.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Golf Getaway and In Room Spa for Two Getaway. Why? Because they are two of the very best ways to de-stress in our fast paced stressful world.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary at the M12376. The place exquisite. The decor takes you back in time but with modern conveniences. Jim and Sandy were the perfect hosts and thought of everything to make our stay a memorable event. The chocolate buffet is impressive. We highly recommend breakfast in bed at least one morning. The gourmet breakfast is spectacular. You even get dessert for breakfast! This was the best B & B we have ever visited.
Reviews and Comments