|InfoHub supplier since Nov 2004!
Base of operations: Zambia
Situated on the west bank of the Luangwa River opposite the Nsefu sector, we are completely national park bound! The area around Kaingo and Mwamba allows visitors to experience this ancient valley without interference from human settlement. This also means that wildlife is able to follow its natural migrations undisturbed by fishing or hunting by humans. Deep in the park and far from the busy Mfuwe area, visitors to our camps also enjoy the solitude of being away from other safari vehicles - there are no other camps in the immediate game-viewing area.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Kaingo Camp was started in 1993 by Derek Shenton. It was and still is an authentic Zambian safari camp set alongside the Luangwa River.
2. What is your company's mission?
Provide our guests with their safari of a lifetime.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Photographic safaris with a network of photographic hides.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Derek Shenton built the camp when he was 25 years old, and has been running the operations and guiding safaris ever since.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
An 8-night safari split between Kaingo and Mwamba, offering plenty of time to experience both camps and the varied habitat of our area.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
They are coming back. 60% of our guests return to us for another safari.
Reviews and Comments
Be the first to submit a comment for this supplier by clicking the link below.