The kitchen has a large fridge, range/oven, toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker, espresso maker, cappuccino maker, wok, ice maker, eating bar, matching dishes, matching glasses, matching cutlery, blender, dishes, glasses & cutlery, pots and pans, bake ware, basic spices and kettle. Kitchen area opens onto a covered veranda with a place to hang up your hammock to enjoy.
Ther are also 2 spacious apartments and 1 studio apartment
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business has been operating since 1995.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our company's mission is to let our guests enjoy the beauty of the island and get a familiary stay.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Best carribean food by our chefcook Garreth.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
My wife Jema, born in Tobago, and me, the owner of a landscaping buisness in Germany.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The guesthouse accommodation services we provide.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
They enjoyed their stay, because they felt home here in the family and village one time.