1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M13462 opened in 1994 as a small romantic getaway to offer the European Au Natural adventure here in WA state. It was started by my husband(now deceased) and myself and is today woman-owned and operated.
2. What is your company's mission?
M13462's mission is to provide a romantic getaway for couples needing time for each other while introducing the experience of the adventure vacation through clothing-optional freedom.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Romantic getaways with the clothing-optional experience and hospitality weekend party gatherings.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Kathy Feavel has owned M13462 for 19 years. She has worked 40+ years in hospitality opening the H.M.S. Queen Mary Hotel, Long Beach, CA as reservation manager in 1972 and rose to executive management within Hyatt Regencies in Los Angeles and Monterey,CA before joining her husband in his consulting hospitality business which ultimately led to the creation of what M13462 uniquely offers today - the welcoming spirit of hospitality and adventure.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our spring through fall weekend getaways which combine a social pool, potluck,hot tub and campfire gathering hosted on Saturday nights.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The most wonderful compliment I receive is a hug and a thank you for the freedom that M13462 gave them. M13462 offers a unique freedom, relaxation and a welcoming spirit of hospitality. I have guests that have returned annually since our opening in 1974.
Reviews and Comments