Forge a relationship with your horse, work cattle on the ranch, trek into 500,000 acres of wilderness at our back door, fish, raft, water-ski, swim, soak, relax in the shade and more. M13645 is perfect for kids from 3 to 83. Families, grandparents traveling with grandchildren, couples and singles have been creating unsurpassed memories at our ranch, near Durango, in southwestern Colorado since 1970.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
43 years. The Roberts Family purchased the guest ranch and continued to run until current day where it is still operating a one of the worlds most premier dude ranches.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide guest the ability to enjoy a full week of an all inclusive ranch vacation in a beautiful mountain setting enjoying several activities including horseback riding, water sports at Vallecito Lake, mountain biking, fishing, trekking and site seeing of the famous attractions in Southwest Colorado.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Genuine Western vacations.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Jan and Gene Roberts, managing owner, past dude ranch presidents.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
A dude ranch six nights all inclusive ranch vacation with daily riding options of 1/2 and full day trail rides and cattle work by horseback.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
It feels like our second home every summer. Generations of families return year after year Some guests have been to the ranch more than 30 times.
Reviews and Comments