1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since the lodge opened 15 years ago, this family operation has developed into a truly sustainable business model, finding financial viability by combining a protection of the ecosystems with a close partnership in the local community's continued human development.
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer in a genuinely way, with love, trust and respect, a safe and superior service to nature lovers, with good environmental and social practices.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We are specialize in Eco-Vacations, where our guest can make the difference while they enjoy their vacation.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
M13877's history began around 40 years ago, when owner John Tresemer came down to Costa Rica as a young sociologist student. Finding that the deeply-rooted, agriculturally based community set in the still virgin jungles of the south-pacific represented much of what he found lacking in an increasingly modernized American society, John decided that here he would struggle to fulfill his dream of sustainable living: a balance between a respect for the area's natural wealth with the need to harvest a living off of its capital.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Due from M13877 the client has access to three National Parks, the packages that include a visit of these sites are the most popular.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We admire all your efforts to make the world a better place, keep on like this, you are doing a wonderful job!