M14033 is the gateway to the main attraction, with Eden Rocks and Devil’s Grotto reputed to be the second and third best shore dives in the world. Just a short swim from shore, both reefs are extremely popular among divers and snorkelers.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M14033 was started 28 Years ago by Stuart Freeman at his favorite diving site.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide Cayman’s easiest and most fun diving.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Shore diving and instruction.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Stuart Freeman – Mr. Freeman devoted 40 years to the sea and the watersports industry, and has spent his life helping to protect, preserve, and develop Cayman’s diving industry. Mr. Freeman currently owns M14033, one of the most successful full-service dive centers on Grand Cayman. Mr. Freeman is a past chairman of the Cayman Islands Divers, the local branch of the British Sub Aqua Club, a senior recompression chamber operator and instructor, chairman of the Pirates Week Underwater Treasure Hunt and a Royal Life Saving Society Instructor and Examiner.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Two Tank Guided Dive
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Chris was a great guide and was very helpful! He took us through some great caves! Just a great overall Dive Shop that had great rented equipment and great service! Highly recommend Eden Rock for all you GC dive needs!