|Questions and Answers
We provide sailing trips whilst combining sightseeing on Sydney Harbour.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
September 25, 1983 started by 2 young Australians who saw a need for a charter operation on beautiful Sydney Harbour. Sailing is such a way of life in Sydney and visitors can immerse themselves in this part of our culture by sailing with M14330.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide sailing and boating experiences to everyone, regardless of age or experience.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Sailing yours on Sydney Harbour, RYA sailing school.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Deborah McCawley represented Australia at the Commonwealth Games, a keen sailor who wanted to share her passion for sailing with others.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Private skippered yacht charter. All of our skippers are also sailing instructors so guests can charter their own yacht, set their own agenda with their skipper and learn a little about sailing whilst combining sightseeing on Sydney Harbour.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We receive many compliments, one of the best was from a lady who learnt to sail with us and went on to become the Australian sailor of the year