|InfoHub supplier since May 2006!
Base of operations: Belgium
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have been working as a tour guide since 2000. I offer private custom tours to individuals and families, small groups.
2. What is your company's mission?
My mission is to promote the rich cultural heritage of Belgium and enhance my guests experience in Europe. it's their vacation and want them to make the most out of it.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Tailor made excursions with a private chauffeur, for individuals, couples, families or groups.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I am a free lance guide. I'm a Belgium native and an accredited Tour Guide for Belgium. I am a licensed translator - fluent in French, English and Italian, with a good knowledge of Dutch and Spanish. Moreover, I am an expert Adult Trainer with a passion for "Soft Skills". Have acted as a guest relations manager in for a travel organization Luxor, Egypt and has been a free-lance tour guide for the past 20 years. I Have travelled throughout the USA and understand the needs and expectations of american visitors. I have a passion for people and it is always a pleasure to welcome newcomers.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Bruges or Brussels walking tour followed by lunch or diner with the locals at their private home. This tour is our best seller because the real travel experience lies in the people!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Travelling with you was like having a friend in Europe to take us under her wing!
Season: January - December
Reviews and Comments