1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
For 30 years we have owned and operated the lodge since 1982 although it has been operating since 1950.
2. What is your company's mission?
Serving the Arctic Wilderness Traveler since 1950.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Arctic Circle Tours and Northern Lights Tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Wilderness travel Specialists Jamie and Tyler Klaes provide floatplane flights into the Gates of the Arctic NP.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Northern Lights viewing in Winter and Fall are our niche market, plus Arctic Circle Tours and flights into Gates of the Arctic National Park.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Many clients return because they feel like family and want to see the other seasons at the lodge.